[USA] "Devious" Moderator Application!

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

DominatorKidIsMe2121

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

Around a month, my Vtime_menu is bugged because I have the one month achievement for the server but it say I only have a week.

I am 15 years old.

In what country are you located?:

United States of America

Time zone:

Central Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

"Devious" (Nu-7 Private)

Chaos name (include your rank):

"Deviant" (Alpha)

Civilian name:

Karl Toocher

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:634685358

Discord ID (name#0000):

That Bean#4123

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I have a mic as it is my main source of communication.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

I am applying for SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Back before I had taken my very long 5 month break, I had a fair number of warnings and 1 ban. The majority of those warns came from RDMs and FRPs as I was still learning the rules. However, as of today I have no active warns, kicks, or bans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

To be entirely honest the only staff member experience I have is in a couple of discord servers. So, no I do not have any experience as a staff member on GMod. Instead, I want to use this as more of a learning experience. I need somewhere to start out and I want this server to be it. Also even though I have a lack of experience I am still highly confident in my abilities to do my job efficiently and properly, as needed.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

The only other roleplay I really have ever done is 1942 RP when it was still good. I have also done a fair bit of serious FiveM roleplay servers. This is really the only roleplay server I enjoy though and I am really good at it. I want to say that I have helped enhance many roleplay scenarios before.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

My hours vary depending on the day of the week. Usually on weekend I can be on all weekend depending if I am awake or not. But on Mondays and Tuesdays my hours are very limited because I am busy with things like school and football. Those are the only times I really can't put in a lot of hours though.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

There are many reasons I want to be a moderator for this server. one of the main reasons is that I really enjoy it here and I want to help the community grow. I want to help enforce the server rules to make sure everything is running smoothly within the community, and everybody stays happy. A lot of the people on here are like family to me in some way. I want to be able to do my part in making sure everyone gets along. Another reason is I want to be able to help out with events and other things to enhance th RP experience for players. This is very important to me because everyone deserves good RP experiences within the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

There are a couple reasons of how I would be able to help the other staff on the server. One way I can help is I am active. I believe being an active staff member is one of the best ways to help out the community; having someone there to help out when things go wrong is a very important thing to have. It can always help make a difference early morning or late night. Another way I can help the server is I know the rules very well. It is very important to know the rules to make sure you do not make any errors or flaws. It can make the difference in someone getting in trouble or not. Finally, I am attentive to details and I listen and learn from what people are saying. I believe this is a very important trait to piece stuff together when in sits or other situations. This is how I believe I can help the server out and what makes me special over the other applicants.

Last edited:

Wall-e

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
+Support
-Very respectful and responsible
-Knowledgeable on server rules
-Very active [W GSD Captain]
-His app is very clean and he put effort into it

I would like to see this guy get accepted.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi, @Karl "Devious" Toocher,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​