[USA] Devious's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634685358
Discord name: My discord name is That Bean#4123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have over a month of playtime on CG SCPRP. I am saying this because I have the one-month achievement lol.
In what country are you located?: My country of residency is the United States of America.
Time zone: I am located in Central Standard Time.
Character name(s): My character's name is "Devious".
Civilian name: My civilian's name is Karl Toocher.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for Civil Networks SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: I do indeed have a mic as it is my primary source of communication.
What are your total levels?: My total level is 134 at the time of this application. My combat level is 34. My D-Class is level 28. My researcher is level 23. My support is level 28. My SCP is level 21.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

I have and held various roles within my time on Civil Networks SCP-RP. Some of these roles have been big and some very small. The smaller roles I have had are DEA and IA whitelisted jobs. While the fairly larger jobs I have had consist of E-11 SPC and General Security Captain. These are the main whitelisted jobs that I have held over the time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Back before I had taken my very long 5 month break, I had a fair number of warnings and 1 ban. The majority of those warns came from RDMs and FRPs as I was still learning the rules. However, as of today I have no active warns, kicks, or bans.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

At the time of me applying for this job I haven't had it long. However, an Agency Manager told me that if my total level was over 120, I met the requirements for my application to have a chance of being accepted. I also have had the general DEA job for quite some time now I just rarely played it until recently. I have grown fond for the job and decided I want to do more within it.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?

There are many reasons I have for wanting to apply for Special Agent. One reason is I want to be able to better help the DEA when it comes to fighting and interacting with CI and other Groups of Interest. I feel as if there are many things, I can do to help improve the DEA as a whole. Another reason I want to be Special Agent is I want to improve my career in the DEA and around the site. I feel as if becoming Special Agent will help me achieve those goals. One of my biggest dreams is to be in A-1 and I believe this will get me on the path to be scouted by A-1. I also want to see the DEA grow and prosper in which I want to help that cause. This is why I want to be a Special Agent.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I believe there are many things that make me suitable for Special Agent. For example, I am smart and am a good leader. I hold a Captain's position in Gensec and I hope all the Gensec under my command will vouch for me when I say that. I am also good under pressure and don't break down easily. I give good orders and follow them just as well. I also understand the rules well and follow them to the word. I will admit though that I am human and as all good humans I make mistakes sometimes for nobody is perfect. However, these are the reasons I believe I am suitable for Special Agent.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I must say I haven't really written many documents becuase I never have really had the need to. I've written interrogation reports a while back when DEA wasn't DEA and was just the Intel Department. That was about it though for document writing for me. However, I do know how to write good documents though. it requires good formatting and making sure your information is lined up in an appropriate order and delivers then information neatly and properly. It cannot be jumbled and awkward looking or else it will just be a pain to read. You should also never repeat yourself unless it makes sense and is appropriate. There needs to also be lines and headers letting the reader know what information is being delivered and organizing your document. these are all the proper things needed to create a good proper document.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

There are MANY responsibilities of Special Agents. Their responsibilities consist of giving out permits to MC&D members looking to sell their wares on site. They also host tryouts for Senior Agents to get them whitelisted. Sometimes they also lead wargames from what I've seen if there is no other higher-ranking person on. They also mentor for Senior Agents and normal DEA agents to help them improve their knowledge and skills. They also set examples for Senior Agents and DEA on how they should act and what they should strive to be. Finally, they help protect Groups of Interest such as The Global Occult Coalition and Marshal Carter and Dark Salesmen when they come on site as friends. These are all very important responsibilities of Special Agents.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Karl "Devious" Toocher was born in the small town of ███████ , Louisiana. He grew up in a area with not many people and lived on a farm. When he was old enough, he decided to join the military and ended up listing into the National Guard where he would find his first encounter with an anomaly. This was SCP-████. During this encounter he showed amazing fighting skills and instead of giving him amnestics the foundation decided to recruit him into MTF Beta-2 "The Bayou Boys". After serving for almost 3 years in Beta-2; "Devious" decided he wanted a change of scenery and applied for a unit change where he got transferred to MTF Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox". After serving in Nine-Tailed Fox he eventually transferred out where he remains as Gensec. He now want sto decide to do something different in his career which is Special Agent.

OfficerAce

Oct 13, 2023
+SUPPORT

-He does his job well

-Knows what to do

-Experienced

-Friendly

-Good leader in Gensec

-Will fit the role well

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: "Devious"

Silent_

Jun 24, 2023

Application Denied

After reviewing your application with the Senior Team of External Affairs we've come to the conclusion that you are currently not fit for the position of Special Agent. If you have any questions regarding your denial feel free to message me on my discord. [silent.eb]​

Thank you for applying. Feel free to apply in 1 week.

• Sad
Reactions: "Devious"
Status
Not open for further replies.