For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months

In what country are you located?: us

Time zone: cst

Character name(s): Devon

Civilian name: Kevon

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: mtf e-11 Sgt currently held

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 for fail rp back when I first stared and one rdm but these are all expired

-

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: Beacuse I love working with ethics and would do anything to prove my self that I can and could be of good help. As well as when ever I get the chance I guard ethics as e11. Beacuse I think there pretty cool. While yes I may not be the brightest but my determination is is very strong and when I put mind to things I get a lot of stuff done just ask my commander to put it short I’m very determined and I don’t give up I keep trying and work on things I need to improve that’s what makes me a good candidate. I come off as easy going a lot but if you get to know I can be strict as well when it comes to it if it is needed. But one last thing that makes me a good candit have some good rp ideas if I do become one.

-

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: ethics assistants basically how I’m gonna put it do the grunt work for the ethics committee. They do evaluations. On different departments of the foundation. As well as they grant jobs for d class personnel they report directly to ethic committee. They as well hold the tribunals for the foundation. While it may not seem like they much they do quite a bit for the ethics committee it be low prioritiy but it’s important to site. To sum it up they make sure people are following the code of eithics.

-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZOTL2VV2xfreUtdVcGHm2OrwcRByZPIIMlwzjQYQzdM/edit

My back story

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Devon's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.