Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador(Holding)
MTF-E-11 (Holding)
MTF-Nu7 (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have no kicks/bans/warning
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I am applying for the Department Director position because I am confident in my role to lead the department to prosperity. I have a vigorous background in management and have been in the industry for quite some time. I am confident in my skills to develop and implement strategies that will avail the department to reach its goals.
I am withal ardent about engendering a positive and productive work environment. I understand the consequentiality of propagating a culture of collaboration and reverence, and I am committed to fostering an environment where agents feel valued and venerated. I am also committed to engendering a culture of accountability and transparency, and I am confident that I can ascertain that all agents are held to the highest performance standards.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
As I have been working AB for quite some time, I kenned I would make a great bellwether for IA Dpt Director. When I work as an AB I still learn from others that have more erudition than me and always utilize that for future situations. I am additionally independent when it comes to high-level situations that others cannot solve. They may come to me when questions needed to be answered and I will always have their back when wanted, or needed.
I would never edify any agents or any other personnel to never go out of order and always ascertain they're always following our protocols and rules, to get the best out of our personnel. Conclusively, I am one of the most active on the site, and I am kenned by most of the Foundation. You may auricularly discern good and/or lamentable things about me. But I can ensure that most of the foundation will verbalize keen things about me.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The Internal Affairs Director is in charge of making sure that everyone in the community abides by the guidelines established by the Foundation. They are also accountable for guaranteeing the respect and fair treatment of all Foundation members. Additionally, the Director is in charge of advising and helping Foundation members. If a member is having trouble understanding the rules or adhering to them, they must be able to offer guidance and support. They ought to be able to help members who are having trouble with their job or with other foundation members by offering them resources and support.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Salem was doing his normal duties as the AB of IA until he had gotten important news. Salem was notified they were going to change his current work position for something much more important. Salem was nervous because of the changes that he was not notified of until now. The Gentlemen then asked, " May you please follow us Salem?" As he was walking with the Gentlemen Salem was asked to put on a blindfold so they cannot show him where he was going. Once Salem put on the blindfold he was now even more nervous because this reminds him of when he first arrived at the foundation. Salem thought they were going to finish the job. "Is this because of something I said?" Salem said. He had thought he said something that should have not been said, and/or were they planning something bigger for Salem? Once all the men including Salem stopped moving, one of them said " You may now remove your blindfold" said the man. He was in an office he had never seen before but felt like he knew where this was. There was another man sitting in front of him by the name of [REDACTED]. He was here to inform Salem that he was going to be something much bigger. He was proudly announced to be the new Dpt Director of IA. As he said this, Salem was stunned and shocked by the fact of becoming the new IA Director. This was a big step for Salem, but seeing as [REDACTED] choosing him as the new Director, he knew that he was needed to fill this role. He asked other questions because he doesn't know if he'll fit the job. [REDACTED] Didn't answer any of the other questions. He was there to tell him that he was gonna be the new Dpt Director for IA. Salem had no say in it whatsoever. He tried to ask one more question but as he was trying to ask him, Salem was blindfolded once again and taken back to his office. Before the Gentlemen left, one of them said "You have been promoted to IA Director, The man you have just met, you may not speak of him, and/or talk about him or it may result in extermination. Just be happy you've been promoted" The men left Salem in his office now knowing he was the new Dpt Director. Salem now knew that he could change IA for what it really is. Therefore Salem has now been made IA Director, and now there'll be big change to IA.

Reactions: DropKuma

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. Whilst we appreciate your application, we have chosen another candidate to go with at this time.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.