In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Mr. Hog or "Unkown" for my o-1 job
Civilian name:hor haye
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes i do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 CSG (HELD), UNGOC CPL (HOLDING), Gensec Captain (HOLDING), O-1 CPL (HOLDING), 096 (HOLDING)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only one warning for RDM, it was when i was a tech expert and i killed another techi that i had a bad relations with, and i killed him while he was being arrested.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I want to keep the sight thriving and keep everything ethical, i will try to learn from all ethical stand points, i will teach and help people understand ethics and help them understand how to do their job, i will always follow the rules and reulations, basically what makes me the best candidate is that im very considerate and i listen to people very well.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- They are to be there when the ECM is not there, they approve test and look over documents, they also help anything regarding ethics, they also do tribunals when a person wants one, they are to also look out for anyone that dose anything unethical.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character will be the different from my Captain Character, but will be his brother that is in the Ethics Committee, they are twins and sound the exact same, as Mr. Hog soured in combat and leadership, his twin brother Mr. Rider was a kind soul that sought to bring peace and arrest those that wrong do to others, they both seek the same goal and that is to make it up the ranks, Mr. Rider stood out to the other canadents to be picked out to be a ECA, because he had a kind heart, unlike the others, Mr. Rider wants peace among all GOI's and he still trys his best to do that.

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Unknown's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.