[USA-ECM APP] Dalton's Third Ethics Member app

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
+support
i have no clue what he did cuz i left the server for a while when he was still ecc but this guy was good!

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
I'm gonna be honest you were a w ethics chairman, but try to stay for a bit, and get at least like ambassador. GOOD LUCK BRUNO

deathspike123

Game Master
Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jan 9, 2024
+support While he was ecc, I think he did a amazing job so he is quite fit for the position.

=netural however If I were to be completely honest, While I think you are a good fit and I would love to see you back as a ethics member, you did just join back into the server. I do wish you great luck in your application though

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+Support

From Day 1 Dalton has always been very committed to the server and it's roleplay health, taking into consideration of his departure from the committee and his action I can absolutely agree that this man will be a great addition to Foundation Command.

Wrath

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
May 17, 2023
-support
You literally just came back today, also really dont like the reason for removal.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Although im not really involved with the SCP stuffs anymore, from reading the replies you havent been back for long nor have you made a change in your reputation. Ur an awesome guy, but u gotta put in some work first

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
-Support
idk i havent seen you onces really in a few months besides yesterday so
nuh uh

Terible

Jul 17, 2023
I don’t wanna be that guy but some of y’all are kinda hypocritical. Y’all def say wilder things than him on external discord servers but whatever lol 😭

Reactions: "BloodShed"

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
+Support

I don't know what happened but I like Dalton as a ECM..

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
+Support was a good chairmen and was great to work with (other than being afk in your office sometimes :mad:

Ryomen

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 27, 2023
- SUPPORT
I liked you until i found out what you did.