[USA-ECM APP] Dalton's Third Ethics Member app

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
I don’t wanna be that guy but some of y’all are kinda hypocritical. Y’all def say wilder things than him on external discord servers but whatever lol 😭
fr everyone tryna act like they a white knight as soon as someone in power says somethin wack in private

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
>Be ECC
>Get removed by SSL
>Leave for awhile
>Come back

>Immediately reapply for ECM

You should probably reintegrate yourself into the community more since your removal, and get a CL4 role and vibing there before immediatly trying to jump back into a CL5 spot

"BloodShed"

Oct 11, 2023
Uhh
-Neutral

You were a good chairman dalton but you just got back maybe get some playtime and reapply.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Uhh
-Neutral

You were a good chairman dalton but you just got back maybe get some playtime and reapply.

I agree with this comment, the only reason I decided to apply (Last time I decided to go into DoIA and get ECM) was the point that I was in Site Command for 7 ish months and I still am up to date with how the server runs. But I still respect your opinion on it, it's a valid critique.

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
+support, if he becomes ethics I finally can get my unethics pass

legionnaires6

Jul 23, 2022
+support
And to those spreading false comments, just stay out of comment like ong. Do yall even play the server enough?

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
-Support

While you can be a great ECM, You need time to gain trust back and start getting that Playtime up