List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
B-1 CPT [Held]
A-1 PVT [Holding]
Nu-7 SGT [Held]
CI-G [Held]
GOC SPC [Held]
Overseer Assistant [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a few warnings all of which were when I was new to the server.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have already been Overseer Assistant, and already have experience with making documents, helping to take orders, and how to operate as an Overseer Assistant. As well, I have a pretty good understanding of what it means to be a CL4 member, and how to conduct myself in around the foundation, being a A-1 PVT and also being a former Overseer Assistant, and B-1 CPT.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
There are numerous responsibilities that an Overseer Assistant is given such as:

1. Having to represent the O5 Council whenever they aren't on, this means having to lead the foundation as if you were a part of the O5 Council which means taking up site affairs and other things O5 usually do.
2. Being attentive to the site and making sure everything goes smoothly.
3. Making sure they complete their duties both fully and on time.
4. Enforcing CoC and making sure that personnel on site are following it at all times and making sure that's it's enforced as well.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A Sr. Researcher is occupied with taking care of some documentation, presumably Site Inspection wanted to have some documentation a new drug they were creating. When the Researcher was done copying his papers, when he went to go to back to his office, he smelt a faint aroma before he suddenly became very lightheaded and fainted, the last sounds he heard before passing out were footsteps.

Upon waking up, the Sr. Researcher found himself in a dark and cold server room, with nothing but the ambient noise of fans spinning, then he heard someone speak from the middle of the dark room.

-1: Good morning, Doctor.
Researcher: *faint groaning* Where am I?
-1: That I cannot tell you, however I can tell you why you were brought here.
Researcher: *Still dizzy* W-What?
-1: You've been handpicked to be one of the assistants to the Overseer Council, your job is to assist us with a myriad of things, be it doing our requests, enforcing conduct when we aren't available, and so on.
Researcher: W-What if I deny this offer? W-What will become of me then?

The Researcher shook with every word he said, with a combination of emotions and feelings, afraid, confused, cold, and a little bit of dizziness.

-1: Then you will be terminated. It's up to you Doctor.

The Researcher could hear the slow cocking of a shotgun in the background of the white noise.

Researcher: A-Alright, I'll do it.
-1: Great then you'll begin today, Edward.

End

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Edward "Nutty" Willson
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are fit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Accepted. You may contact O5-2 for a briefing on your duties.

On behalf of █-2

Status
Not open for further replies.