Not open for further replies.

Eizaas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Aug 6, 2022
Original Steam login name: | Raventailgames9 |
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: | I have played 647 hours/26 days | VTime |
In what country are you located?: | United States of America |
Time zone: | Central Standard Time |
Foundation Name: | Nu-7 LT | John Mysgrowth |
Chaos name: | CI CS | *Caltrop* | Held BCOM |
Civilian name: | Viktor *Uriel* Romanov |
Steam ID: | STEAM_0:0:452529920 |
Do you have a mic?: | Yes, I do have a microphone |
What server are you applying for?: | United States | SCP:RP |

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
I got two warnings, one for failRP and one for base camping. I can tell you the reason for only one of them because the one for failrp was a very long time ago and I have forgotten why I received the warning. The reason I received the base camping warning was that I shot two MTF personnel who were heading up the hill to capture me, and at the time I didn't realize that it was considered their base there but All of my warnings are expired, and have been for a very long time.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-
I have experience as a Trial Gamemaster on a star wars rp server and made multiple small-scale events on the server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I have had a lot of experience on serious roleplay servers. I have played on many serious RP Star Wars and military RP servers, and I am a former member of GOC.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
-
I can stay 3-5 hours during the week and can stay longer on the weekends.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-
The reason I wish to become a gamemaster on Civil Networks is that I have been playing for a while now and have had a little experience as a gamemaster. I know that if I sign up for Gamemaster, I can become both a better gamemaster and a more integrated member of the server. I also know I can make greater events on this server than others because of the quality of the server and other gamemasters who can help me along the way. I want to make RP better on the server with events that keep players both entertained and add things for players like Nu-7, E-11, CI, GOC, and regular civilian and foundation staff to do while waiting for raid cooldowns,scp containment breaches, and things to happen on the surface, and I know I can make RP better on the server as a gamemaster.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to be on for a long amount of time; I can make roleplay better by making events often for players on all sides of the server; and I can assist others in their events. I know that I can work with others to make events that are longer and of better quality than others. I also have experience as a regular staff member on different servers, so I believe that I have the necessary skills to effectively manage and coordinate events, ensuring that they run smoothly and are enjoyable for all participants. Additionally, I am always open to feedback and suggestions from both staff members and players in order to continuously improve the quality of events.

Please List 3 small event ideas:
1.) *Operation Broken Steel* | A small squadron of anomalous military personnel aided by the Chaos Insurgency has infiltrated Pinewood and blended into the civilian population. It is up to the DEA, GOC, and Nu-7 to route out the military personnel before they launch an attack on the foundation. *If the members of the Foundation/GOC can't find the hidden personnel within a time limit of 45 minutes, they will attack the foundation, causing chaos.*

2.) *Golden Skies* | A BI-Class biological invasion scenario has occurred in Pinewood. The GOC, Foundation, CI, and civilians of Site-65 must defend themselves against the alien threat. The foundation has a device to send these aliens to a different dimension, but it needs time to get it up and running. So the GOC, MTF, CI, and civilians must defend the foundation base against the aliens until the reality device is ready. *The aliens will descend from a "Portal" in Pinewood and start heading towards Site-65, Ci Base, and GOC.*

3.) *Undead Nightmare* | A modified instance of *008* that was in a convoy heading to site 65 for testing has crashed and must be located before CI or GOC gets their hands on it. * It will work like a KOTH game where whoever is on the truck point after 45 minutes will win 1000 mL of 008*

Please List a Map change event idea.
*The Arc Project* | *The Arc Project* | We head to Site Arc-74. A former foundation site was taken over by the Chaos Insurgency. A joint GOC/Foundation strike team has been made to enter the facility and clear out the Rogue Dclass and Chaos Insurgency personnel. While the main force is trying to reclaim the site, a secondary strike team is going after the main objective of the mission. To secure the anomalous object, Arc-95. A device that is used to send a large memetic hazard over a 10000-mile radius causes everyone who isn't attuned to its frequency to suffer a high amount of brain trauma, leading to death.

*Each Side Has a chance to Win if the Foundation Strike team can't secure the ARC then they will have to abort the mission and the Chaos/Rogue D-Class will win or if they can't secure the site*

*For the Strike Team will contain all MTF, DEA, GSD, and other combative foundation personnel. Also all of GOC. For the GSD it will be for people who aren't a part of an MTF and wish to take part in the event. The lore for it would be they are the remaining site personnel who have escaped and volunteered for the mission for revenge*

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: The ethics committee has considered a member of Site administration has been committing treason following an investigation led by internal affairs. The site administration member has fled to a remote island. O-1 are tasked in bring the site administration member or terminating them if considered too difficult to extract from the location.
* The event Will be hosted on the GM plane*

*The Site Administration will have ci spies working with him to defend him*

*The site administration will not be one of the current members of SA*

A-1: A class D personnel has escaped d block and made a deal with SCP-738 to become immortal in return they must assassinate two 05 members. A-1 is tasked with finding the d class member before they assassinate the 05 members.

*The D-Class will be disguised using 914 and will have a level 3 keycard and a pistol to start out with*

*The D-Class can win by assassinating the two 05 members*

*A-1 Can win by either terminating the D-Class or if the D-Class member dies from an SCP/ Other personnel*

Nu-7: Nu-7 has been assigned a mission to take down a CI Outpost near a remote area near Pinewood. But unknown to the Nu-7 the chaos insurgency has taken a number of civilian hostages to test a new Biohazard chemical they made. They must clear out of the CI Camp without killing any of the Civilian hostages.

*This event would be hosted on the GM Plane*

*Both CI and Nu-7 have a chance to win* *Nu-7 wins by clearing out the outpost without a civilian casualty* *CI wins by holding off Nu-7 long enough to finish the chemical biohazard and inject it into the civilians*

E-11: SCP-7198 has breached containment near site-65 and the tracking device of SCP-7198 has been located in the halls of site-65. E-11 must find and contain this anomaly. SCP-7198 is a tall humanoid shapeshifter reality bender codenamed "Little Devil". E-11 must contain the SCP before it gains enough power and destroys the site.

*The scp is a custom scp because the slot for 7198 hasn't been written yet*

*The event will take place throughout the facility and the scp cant go to surface/floor 3*

CI: The Chaos Insurgency is low on funds and must find a way to gain some fast. So they advise a plan to send an elite strike team into the foundation to capture an SCP and Set up a deal with MC&D. The CI must make their way through HCZ and all the way to EZ and Surface while not getting caught.

*The Chaos Insurgency will win if they get the SCP out and get to the auction house located in the GM PLANE*

*The foundation will win if it can stop the CI from escaping with the scp or just killing all the CI outright*

UNGOC: The UNGOC has requested an emergency tribunal for the foundation against a SA who they claim has committed treason against the GOC by giving top secret information about them out to anomalous groups of interest for money.

*This event will include goc members, SA, SC, and Foundation staff acting as the defendant's attorney*

*GOC wins by proving their case*

*The SA wins if the jury/ethics tribunal members find them not guilty*

Foundation Staff: Members of Omicron-Rho have come to the site to recruit members of the foundation staff for a Classified research project. The members of the recruited staff use the way of the Oneiroi to help research an Oneiroi-type anomaly.

*At the start of the event it will be at site-65 but afterward, it will end on the GM Plane while the newly recruited members of Omicron-Rho investigate a way to contain the scp*

*The event will include research, tech experts/engineer, and GSD because the members of Omicron wish to have everyone's opinion on how the new containment cell should be made*

Last edited:

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Eizaas

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

After some conversation with the other event team supervisor, we have decided to deny your application. One way to improve your application if you wish to apply again is to expand on the description of some of your events and make sure that your ideas would be favorable to the server by referencing how the server liked events that have happened in the past.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.