[USA] Ember's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): chaoticson

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: About 2 months (Late January 2024 was when I first joined)

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: MST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Ember" MTF E-11 CPL

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A "Cascade"
Civilian name: Kie Carter

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:24100185

Discord ID (name#0000): shianji

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP [USA]

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application for Gamemaster but I do have a staff application. (Will link it if needed)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I do have a warning for FailRP back on February 14th 2024. That is the only warning I have and I have no bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- While I have experience as a staff member in a community I do not have experience as a gamemaster or an event manager. The closest thing I have to that is organizing a single jailbreak event once back in 2017.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I do have many years of experience with serious roleplay. I am an avid Dungeons and Dragons player and play a couple nights on a bi-monthly basis with some of my closest friends. I also used to play Minecraft Roleplay Servers in my teenage years. I am also an avid Fanfic Writer (not posting it) with 1.8k followers and I've even written a story based on the SCP Foundation. I am also an avid MMORPG player and have done RP in those games.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-6 Hours as of now and possibly more if needed, will change during the first 2 weeks of May because of Semester Finals and the Final Weekend in June plus the first week in July to play FFXIV: Dawntrail

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to become a Gamemaster because I love SCP and everything about it. I want to be able to bring every SCP in some way or form onto the server and bring joy and fun to the people. I also want to make the server a more fun place where people will want to stay longer. There have been times where I've gone hours with nothing to do on the server and I was quite bored, I want to make sure people don't experience that same boredom.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- As mentioned in my experience I am an avid fanfiction writer and I've written several SCP stories. I'm also an avid reader of the SCP wiki and watcher of SCP Youtubers such as SCP Explained and Tales from the Foundation which have expanded my SCP knowledge. I want to bring more SCP lore into the server's lore and give people something else to do on the server.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Dr Bright is coming to Town:
That's right, the famous Dr. Jack Bright the user of SCP-963 has come to visit the site and he's bringing MTF Bright-99 with him. The reason for his visit is unknown but knowing him he's up to no good and is bound to cause some mischief. What kind of wacky adventures will Dr. Bright gets up to when he visits the site? Will he be teaching SCP-682 some Dog Tricks or will he attempt to have a Sitewide Tea party with SCP-082? Knowing Dr. Bright it's going to end in chaos.

CI is now in the picture:
SCP 105 or known as Iris Thompson has decided to betray the foundation and join the Chaos Insurgency. With her ability to interact with pictures with her camera she has decided her talents would be best used elsewhere. The Chaos Insurgency now has one of the most interesting SCP's in their ranks and she has pictures of the Foundation Site at her disposal. How will the Chaos Insurgency use her abilities to cause damage to the foundation and will the foundation be able to bring SCP-105 back to their side?

Procedure 220-Calabasas:
The time has come once again to perform Procedure 220-Calabasas in order to contain [REDACTED]. The foundation has been preparing for this event all year and everything has been gathered. The 2 Armed Level 3 Personnel,, A CL4 Personnel, A Class-D Personnel, A Live Chicken, The Obsidian-edged knife, The holy water,, and the "nuclear device". Everything is supposed to go smoothly, but the CI have found out about the procedure and they want to stop it. How will the foundation respond to this?

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-1861:
The citizen's of Pinewood have reported red fog near the Lakehouse and heavy rainfall made of human blood. This can only mean one thing. The crew of the HMS Wintersheimer aka SCP-1861 have arrived in Pinewood. The crew are starting to tell the Citizen's of Pinewood to evacuate into their submarine. All 3 GOI's of CI, UNGOC, and The SCP Foundation have decided to form a temporary truce in order to deal with the threat that SCP-1861 poses. Little do they know compared to the last times the 3 GOI's have delt with the crew of HMS Wintersheimer, this time they intended to evacuate everyone. They are now heavily armed with rifles and are bound and determined to complete their mission. Will the 3 GOI's be able to stop the Crew of the HMS Wintersheimer or will the people of Pinewood end up just like residents of Innsmouth-On-Sea?

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
The Ethics Committee have been acting quite strange and this has not gone unnoticed by Omega-1, it's as if the ethics committee minds have been messed with. They have been allowing more and more unethical things to fly under the radar and have even been
participating in unethical acts themselves. Just what is going on with The Ethics Committee. Omega-1 has decided to take matters into their own hands and figure out just what is wrong with their bosses. Is this the cause of an SCP or have the Ethics Committee just finally had enough?

A-1:
A member of the O5 Council has been
murdered in cold blood by a team of CI Hitmen. The rest of the O5 Council is furious and wants revenge for their fallen member of the council. So have they decided to execute an order to Alpha-1. The O5 Council wants Alpha-1 to murder a high ranking member of the Chaos Insurgency in response. Lucky for them a high ranking CI Member has been spotted near Pinewood. It's time for the Red Right Hand to pull the trigger.

Nu-7:
Some citizen's of Pinewood have been murdered. Normally Nu-7 wouldn't get involved in stuff like this but they wave have been murdered is of a particular interest. They have been mauled to death and are covered in claw marks. The claw marks are quite familiar and are the tell tale sings of one of the most dangerous SCP's the foundation has ever encountered. The Polymorphic Humanoid known has SCP-953 has made her appearance in Pinewood. Now Nu-7 is tasked with subduing her and bringing her to the site for containment. Little do they know, she isn't ready to became the prey just yet.
E-11:
A new tech based SCP has
arrived at the site for testing with SCP-079. This SCP is SCP-5094 or known as Miss J. E-11 has been tasked with making sure the two SCP's interact without breaching containment. But little do they know the generators have decided it would be a good time to shut down thus disabling 079's containment. Sadly, the normal recontainment process for 079 has failed and 079 is causing chaos across the site. But there's an upside Miss J has offered her help to E-11 in order to recontain 079. This teacher is going to make sure that this evil AI never misbehaves in class again.

CI:
The CI have been planning this strike team for months. The time has finally come to put it into action. The Chaos Insurgency has learned that a member of the O5 council from another site is coming to visit. This is the perfect time for them to take out a member of the O5 council and deal a blow to the SCP Foundation. The convoy is passing by the gas station soon and it seems like the perfect ambush spot. Everyone is armed and ready to complete this mission. It's time to deal a chaotic blow to the O5 council.

UNGOC:
It's time for a special visitor to visit the embassy in Pinewood, the prime minister of Canada himself is visiting the site as a publicity stunt with the United Nations. The problem is that one of the SCP's the UNGOC was holding which was SCP-8854 has decided to escape custody right before the Prime Minister of Canada is about to arrive. The UNGOC is going to need to work fast and efficient if they don't want the Prime Minister to find out about the SCP. It's time to get to work against this occult menace to the United Nations.
Foundation Staff:
A mysterious bell has appeared inside the Core Sector. But this is no ordinary bell but the bell of SCP-662 aka the Foundation's Favorite Butler Mr. Deeds. The staff of the Core Sector have decided to use Mr. Deeds to their own agenda. They give Mr. Deeds some easy and safe tasks to start out with such as making them food or having him make research documents. But one researcher gets the idea to have Mr. Deeds interact with SCP-012, but this will have disastrous consequences. Mr. Deeds is now acting weird and is refusing to even listen to anyone who rings. Now this is one butler who's going to be a pain to deal with.

Last edited:

MonsterGaming

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jul 29, 2022
+support

+Not many warnings
+good vtime
+good event and mission ideas
+seems to know a lot of lore.

Good luck!

prima

Nov 12, 2023
+Support
+Active player
+Good Vision and mission

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+Support

Application looks good, only thing is you could elaborate a little more on your event ideas, but overall its nice.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Ember
Please get in contact with Myself, Furrenzy, or Ryota on TS to proceed with your application!

Regards,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.