In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: AST

Character name(s): "Enoch"; CI name John “Enauch” Large

Civilian name: “Kaboom”

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF O-1 COM (Holding), CI-D (Holding), ECA (Held), Gensec CPT(Held), MTF Nu-7 LCPL (Held), and GOC SPC (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received 1 warning for metagame, 1 for FailRP, and 1 for Job Abuse all are not active.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
  • The role in the committee I am applying for is Ethics Committee Member.
Why I am applying to be an Ethics member is because I have always had an interest in the Ethics Committee since I joined the server and always wanted to be a part of the Committee for as long as I could remember. I also have a great interest in ensuring fairness outside of the server and in other servers I play. Another reason is that I want a new pace within the server, something away from combat.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
  • What makes me a great candidate for ECM is:
Dedication. I am really dedicated to Ethics and was one of the longest assistants for the Ethics Committee, as I was a ECA for around 6 months and completed many assignments handed to me.

Activity and Professionalism. I am incredibly active and play at least 2-4 Hours a day, most times more. I am also very professional when on site and am respectful when it comes to speaking with people, no matter how mad they make me or try to make me.

Understanding of the code of ethics. I have read over the Code of Ethics (CoE) many times and have memorized a lot of the most important sections of the CoE.

Adaptability. The site is always different when you hop on; the same situations almost never happen again, and there are always new people. To boot, there are also game master events. I am able to adapt to poor situations and also recognise when the situation is bad. I am also able to adapt to new working conditions as an ECM and to learn quickly when it comes to new things.

Time as O-1. As I have been a member of Omega-1 for quite awhile I learned alot about what Ethics Members do and how they operate. Also as Omega-1 I have dealt with a lot of situations regarding ethics and arresting people for breaches of the Code of Ethics.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
  • The responsibility of the Ethics committee in rp is to create fun RP for the player base via

• Auditing a department
  • Approving Tests and documentation
  • Overseeing departments
  • Running tribunals
  • Approving the usage of AA, Mass Termination, and also the detonation of the Alpha Warhead in dire situations.
  • Answering questions about the CoE that are in gray areas.
  • Approving pasive SCP breaches to allow for more fun RP
  • Maintaining the CoE (Code of Ethics)
  • Auth D Class work permits
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The applications that the Ethics Committee handles are.
  • Director of Internal Affairs
  • Ethics Committee Assistant
  • Ethics Committee Member
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A man in a dark suit takes a seat in a large office.

*Click click click click*

Typing noises are heard from within this office

??? says “ Cairo.aic”

AI responds “Greetings. I am cairo.aic, a ver2.1 AI used by the Ethics Committee for communication, archival and other purposes. How can I help you today, user?”

The man takes out a white card from an inner suit jacket pocket and puts it into a small slit in the computer.

Input Clearance Level 5 User Ethics Chairman Dalton.

AI “Dalton, how may I help you today.”

Dalton“ I need to look at a file”

AI “What file do you need?”

Dalton “I'm looking for a file on Joe “Enoch” Large."

AI “ Right Away, Would you like this in your office or in the meeting room”

Dalton “ I would love for it to be in my office. Unredacted”

AI “ Very well, Chairman”

CLEARENCE LEVEL 5 NEEDED
ACCESS GRANTED

FILE SELECTED : [□□□ "□□□□□" □□□□□□]
INIATING DECRYPTION PROCESS
PROGRESSION 37% ■■■□□□□
PROGRESSION 78% ■■■■■□□

FILE DECRYPTED

FILE ACCESSED : Joe "Enoch" Large

LOADING FILE...
FILE CORRUPTED
RETRIEVING BACKUP FILE..
POSSIBLE CORRUPTION...

BACKUP GRANTED

AI “Dalton, the document is done”

The documents reads

Name

Joe Large

Code Name

“Enoch”

Born

Thursday, January 4, 1996

Male

Current Occupation

MTF Omega-1 “Laws Left Hand” Commander

Past Occupation

Nu-7 LCPL, General Security Captain, and Ethics Committee Assistant.

History

Joe Large was an average person, currently aged 27, born on Thursday January 4th 1996. He was not special, not academically gifted or physically adept. After making his way through high school he decided that the only path forward for him was to enlist in the military.

He quickly took to learning how the military worked, and was known as a good and well disciplined soldier, often pointed to as an example by his superiors, the higher-ups took a liking to Joe and he quickly rose through the ranks, becoming a sergeant in just 3 years. He was given the nickname "Enoch" for his ability to appear out of the blue in the midst of battles. The SCP Foundation recognized Joe for his abilities and offered him a position within the foundation as a Gensec Cadet.

Just like he did in the military he quickly rose through the ranks again, becoming a Captain, however he was unhappy with gensec due to their unethical behaviors. He decided to apply to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, to follow his moral compass.

However he felt like his talents were not being used, so he left this job too, and was quickly brought into O-1 "Law's Left Hand ''. On all documents, Joe Large was dead. But in truth, he was rising through the ranks once more, to become a Commander.

Joe Large says he has been on the battlefield for too long, and wishes to return to a desk job once more. This time he is more ambitious, looking for a seat on the Ethics Committee.

AI “ Chairman, Do you like him or would you like another?”

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
except u gave me pt that one time for doing something extremely important and necessary:mad:

Pod

Dec 15, 2023
+Support
- Mans been COM for very long, let him in ethics already!

AleksWT

Oct 21, 2023
+support this guy was pretty cool back in my o-1 times and probably still is

Status
Not open for further replies.