A-1 SPC [Holding]
B-1 SGT [Held]
CI-D [Held]
GOC-CPT [Holding]
096 [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- I'm a trusted leader and soldier, receiving recommendations from higher-up's to some of the more redacted regiments on site, I have decent activity and will always try to find time for the server, I possess good communication skills and honesty, Good understanding of the assistant role and it's responsibilities, and am a friendly and approachable figure IC and OOC who likes to help others.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- Enforce the CoC and CoE regularly, give orders to MTF Omega-1 when no other higher ranking members of ethics are active, follow all orders given by the ethics committee, and remain professionalism at all times.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- June LaVey grew up knowing neither of his parents due to their sudden disappearance when he was around 2 years old, for this reason he was put into adoptive care. His new parents were often abusive, he felt lonely, lacking a sense of purpose.

Once he had finished high school he finally decided to join the USMC to escape his horrible life back home and hopefully find himself there. Before beginning basic training he had bought a copy of the Holy Bible from his local library thinking it wouldn't mean much to his own life but he seen it as something to do on his off time. In the middle of his service, having been developed in his faith he felt content with himself but this sparked jealousy among others and caused them to mock June, in this mocking the nickname Moses was given to him as the others often compared his faith to that of the biblical Moses.

- June was later put into a a squad of five with the exact same set of people who mocked him for a reconnaissance mission deep in the middle east, sometime during this mission while surveying the area with his squad a rocket touched down right in front of them knocking June out. When he awoke he saw nothing but red on the ground, remains of his squad mates were scattered on the rocky plain. Still, with fuzzy vision he attempted to rise but was kicked down again, when June looked up he saw someone in green with his hands grabbing his vest pulling him closer, June had no time to think as the green figure was getting ready to make a swift strike to his neck with the knife at his side, before the strike could be made June had already picked up a nearby rock and struck the figures head knocking him out, June stood up and finished off his attacker before inspecting it further. He turned the person on his side seeing an insignia he's never seen before, it read "Chaos Insurgency". Before he could even think to question what had just happened an all black vehicle pulled up behind him, a man in a dark suit with sunglasses got out along with what seemed like armed guards that stood at his side. The suited man gestured for June to follow him back to his vehicle and into the back seat, June wasted no time as one of the man's armed guards held the door open for him ready to close it behind it him.

*End of log*

*A mysterious dark figure leans forward under the dim light above*

O5-█: "Wake up."

June: "Where am I."

O5-█: "You're in one of our secret facilities located within Canada."

O5-█: "How you holding up in there." *points to June's head referring to his mental state*

June: "Memory is still foggy, some people in green found me and tried to finish me off, caught a glimpse of their patch and organization name I think, read "Chaos Insurgency."

O5-█: "Oh yeah we've had countless run in's with those guys, strange people to be honest."

June: "Happen to know what they wanted?" "What they were looking for?"

O5-█: "Aside from the many reasons they pick fights with us I couldn't tell but to me it looks like they seen you as a threat."

June: "I couldn't begin to think why."

O5-█: "Water under the bridge now, I have a job opportunity for you, y'know since you've handled yourself so well out there."

June: "What kind of opportunity?"

O5-█: "You'd be part of our security personnel keeping the peace in a place called D-block located deep inside our facility, a housing area for our prisoners. I need to know your answer before I proceed with any further explanation."

June: "Sure, beats whatever I had going before."

O5-█: "Great, oh and two more things, *throws the still intact bible June carried with him on the table* just felt like you'd end up missing that thing. Also, you're gonna need a new name or nickname as we're not as public as might think."

June: "My old squad mates used to call me "Moses", I'll stick with that."

O5-█: "Suits you, walk with me a bit Moses I'll explain more on the way."

*Footsteps fade as both June and the O5 member walk shoulder to shoulder, and two more armed personnel following behind them*

*End of log*

Foundation Life:

Moses began as the job given to him, managing the many orange suited inmates and eventually becoming sort of an expert at dealing with the occasional riots. While visiting the armory before returning to D-Block he stumbled upon an ongoing tryout for MTF Nu-7 in killhouse and decided he'd go along and see what happens, out of about ten to fifteen other people Moses was the only one to make it. He rose through the ranks, jumping between regiments trying to test his capabilities, during this time two CO's in one of these regiments passed a recommendation up to a redacted regiment on site known as Alpha-1 'Red Right Hand'.

Two operatives of the Alpha-1 one snuck up behind Moses one day, placed a bag over his head and was dragged away. He thought he would surely die, could've been disguised CI for all he knew, but when the bag was lifted off of his head he knew what this was. After successfully passing the grueling tryout for Alpha-1 he was geared and immediately faced with a new task, guarding the heads of the foundation, the O5. Life at the foundation always proved itself to be quite strange but the O5 were a very different crowd to please, some of the things they would ask of Moses could be considered evil, he killed many who were deserving, and many who weren't. He would even have to mangle interrogatee's for what seemed like a worthless bit of information but was priceless to the O5. One day Moses had decided he'd seen too much, endured too much, remembering the things he did made him sick to his stomach, he walked into his CO's office and told them he wished to resign, they handed him a bottle of what he could only think to be amnestics and a feeling of relief washed over him "It finally ends here", he downed the contents of the bottle and everything went dark as another bag was placed over his head.

Moses was placed outside EZ checkpoint with nothing but a CL3 keycard, he had no recollection of his Alpha-1 days but knew he was discharged from something. Moses knew he'd exhausted most of his options when it came to combative positions and thought it was time for a change in his life, instead solving issues with a trigger he decided that he wanted to enforce things like the CoC and CoE to try and keep the peace, and internal affairs was the right place for him. Moses, the now hired internal affairs agent completed his duties with dedication and focus, he supervised tests, D-Block and D-Class conditions, and did occasional reports on individuals at either his higher-up's request or if he himself requested one. Eventually the Director took notice of Moses's work and passed it onto Chairman Espeon Vastila of the Ethics Committee, after he got done reading he felt the need to bring in Moses to speak to him himself. MTF operatives of Omega-1 'Law's left hand' were dispatched to the IA offices to bring Moses in, when Moses arrived to the office Espeon offered him a firm handshake with a grin and both seated themselves.

Chairman: "I must say Moses, your work has me impressed."

Chairman: "We could use someone like you here at the Ethics Committee."

Chairman: "I'm sure you've heard about a recent opening of the assistant position."

Moses: "Are you saying what I think you're saying sir?"

Chairman: "Indeed I am, welcome."

*END*

Last edited:

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
[Went back and deleted like pretty much all of my old lore and re-written it and fixed some grammatical errors where I could]

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Greetings, Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Position of Ethics Committee Assistant, however upon unanimous voting we have deemed it impossible to move forward with the process. You may of course, re-apply for the position if you so desired once the appropriate cooldown is concluded.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Denied

Signed, Chairman Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.