[USA] Exec App Arthur"Observer"Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAMLAN

Mar 19, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:232061456

Discord name: Curlano
For how long have you played on CG SCP: My in game time/vtime is 3 weeks and 2 days
In what country are you located?: Kuwait
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Arthur"Observer" Morgan
Civilian name: Arthur Morgan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- HOLDING - SCP-096
-Held CI-A - MTF-E11 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-3 day ban due to inappropriate misconduct, failrp, 1 week ban ts 1 month ago i think, and 1 warn inappropriate conduct.
- I've spent quite a bit of time engaging with other members of the community and getting a sense of how SCP roleplay works. I've discovered that I possess a natural talent for communication and empathizing with the needs and concerns of my fellow researchers. I'm excited to apply these skills in a role that involves more leadership responsibilities. Being within the research community has helped me understand the importance of our role especially the role of an executive researcher which is why i know that i can be very beneficial to the site as an executive with my skills I know and believe I can be an important member of the site. And I believe that if I am honored with the role of an executive researcher that it would change me as a person.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe I would be a great fit for the position of Executive Researcher because of my extensive experience in the SCP RP server. Through my time there, I have gained a deep understanding of SCP lore and the dynamics of roleplaying. I am really good at communicating with people. I am able to understand people more than others, this way I could make a bigger impact. have shown my leadership skills by guiding and my colleagues, and taking the initiative to start research projects. I'm really good at being creative! I love coming up with new and exciting ideas for experiments and storylines to make sure the server is always interesting and fun. Furthermore, I am adaptable and open to feedback, which allows me to learn and improve in the constantly changing SCP RP community. This ensures that I can make a a big contribution to the site. With my skills I am sure I am able to carry out the role as an executive and benefit the site, and assisting other executives and researchers to better the community and i know the duty of an executive I would be honored to approve documents, cross testing, assisting the site in any way i can, and more. I am active on the site regularly and I love the role and department of research. I am good at taking and understanding responsibilities.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Not sure how many I've done maybe 2 excellent grades, but what makes a document excellent is the format and its words and details.
Such as a index, hypothesis, objective, results, conclusion and extra pages that are related to the information.
Good Spelling and grammar.
More than 4 pages.
Good reasoning on and justification of the reason of the test.
And precise details.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The Executive Researcher is usually responsible for important tasks within the research community. As a researcher, responsibilities may involve overseeing and coordinating research projects, working together with other researchers to design experiments and develop storylines, providing guidance and mentorship to fellow researchers, making sure that the SCP lore and roleplay guidelines are followed, and facilitating the overall research process. Overall, the Executive has a big role within the research community and in assisting other to better themselves as researchers and people. Assisting researchers to be better, supervising researchers tests to make sure to correct their mistakes and gradings tests and documents fairly. Approving credits, feed back on grades and researching on SCPs higher than CL3
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Code:
Date: REDACTED
Android Arthur Morgan:
"What is this place? Where am I?"
IA Agent:
"Who the fuck are you?"
Android Arthur Morgan:
"I am an android by cyberlife may I ask what is this place, seems like a facility of some sort"
IA Agent:
"Please follow me"
Android Arthur Morgan:
"Where will we go?"
IA Agent:
"We will interrogate you."
IA Agent:
"How did you get here?"
Android Arthur Morgan:
"Well I interacted with a hole to try and progress through a private investigation and I was pulled here."
IA Agent:
"Shit must be SCP-1437"

REDACTED NO FUTHER OF THE CONVERSATION WILL BE SHARED
After Android Arthur Morgan finished the interrogation he was given a proposal, either to serve the foundation or be deactivated, He chose to serve the foundation and as he served her became an important member in the research department by being very intelligent and curious and his excellent level documents with very high detail. His journey has lead him here and he shall not stop serving the foundation.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7014

This man is really good he does his job well +Support

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

Did not include the 1 week ban he had on Teamspeak for inappropriate conduct in addition the 3 day inappropriate conduct ban he received a short while ago which he did list. He also just got warned in-game within the past 10 minutes for inappropriate conduct.

I think it's safe to say Arthur has not learned from his mistakes and will continue to conduct himself inappropriately. Because of this, I do not believe he would be a reliable or suitable CL4.

Last edited:

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Support

Did not include the 1 week ban he had on Teamspeak for inappropriate conduct in addition the 3 day inappropriate conduct ban he received a short while ago. He also just got warned in-game within the past 10 minutes for inappropriate conduct.

I think it's safe to say Arthur has not learned from his mistakes and will continue to conduct himself inappropriately. Because of this, I do not believe he would be a reliable or suitable CL4.

-Support

SHAMLAN

Mar 19, 2024
-Support

Did not include the 1 week ban he had on Teamspeak for inappropriate conduct in addition the 3 day inappropriate conduct ban he received a short while ago which he did list. He also just got warned in-game within the past 10 minutes for inappropriate conduct.

I understand thank you for your criticism although i do truly believe i could make a great executive researcher, i sometimes get unprofessional but i would never get unprofessional as an exec or any Cl4 as i know how important it is to keep a good face on Cl4 personnel.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
I understand thank you for your criticism although i do truly believe i could make a great executive researcher, i sometimes get unprofessional but i would never get unprofessional as an exec or any Cl4 as i know how important it is to keep a good face on Cl4 personnel.
u a noob

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: Observer@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application Outcome

Dear Observer,

Thank you for your application for the Executive Researcher position. After a thorough review and discussions with the Executive Research team, we have made our decision. Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with your application for this role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to reach out after a period of further experience and development within the department, as we welcome your future applications. If any questions, please email me (g4rp1ays).

Thank you for your understanding and continued commitment to the SCP Foundation.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.