[USA] Fefi IA Ambassador App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre

Jan 7, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70934809
Discord name: Tre
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing since November 2023 and I have around 64 hours this month.
1714279393183.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Fefi
Civilian name: Starven Marivn Woods
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A: Held
- MTF Nu-7 SPC: Holding
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Most warns have expired. 1 ban but shown as 2.

1714270047950.png

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for IA ambassador because I have noticed that IA needs more guidance, maturity and professionalism, on top of this I feel like I would be beneficial asset to the foundation and a more active personel as a Internal Affairs Ambassador.
- I have also noticed that agents need to understand the legal codex more and be more professional (aka actually using Teamspeak, since many agents do not use it even though they are required to.)

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I believe that i am suitable as a IA Ambassador because I understand the Legal Codex and know I would do my best to follow the duties and expectations that comes with becoming a IA Ambassador.
- I have been on IA for over a month. Since 3/18/24.
- Over the time that I have been IA. I have arrested many people and adhere to the the Legal Codex and enforce the COE and COC.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have not made any documents at the time of this application.
- What makes a good document is a document that needs to be concise, clear, and professional. It should show who is arresting, who is arrested and what they have done to be deserving of the arrest, as well it should have minor to no spelling mistakes and formatted properly.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The main responsiblity of a IA Ambassador are to act on and enforce the Legal Codex, COE, and COC.
- As a Cl4, I would be expected to be professional and should adhere to and understand the rules.
- A IA Ambassador also has the responsiblity to train and give tests to IA agents, as well as oversee agents to make certain that they follow the Legal Codex, COE, and COC.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
19XX - Fefi got recruited into the foundation thanks to his brother Fofo who recommended him.
Fefi started out as a lowly cadet, doing measly activies and helping cotnain d-block until he meant Ambassador Junkman, he looked up to Junkman since the man was very good at his Job and knew the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct like the back of his hand, Fefi was so influenced by Junkman that he wanted to be IA and enforce the saftey and law to the foundation. After studying for days and days he took and passed the test in flying colors. Fefi at first was slow to pick up the job of being IA but over time he became more and more keen and more and more like the man he aquired to be like, he decided to apply and hopes the higher ups can appreciate what he has done so he can finally be like the man he wants to be like

[Internal Affairs Ambassador Junkman]

Last edited:
Reactions: Qumdas

Qumdas

Feb 11, 2024
Listen I’ve been IA and I don’t think i’ve ever made an arrest because idk but FeFi was the only one to tell me to do my Job and yell at me.

+Support

+Good asset

Reactions: Tre

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

Hello @Tre,

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. Unfortunately at this time, we have decided to deny your application. Please reach out to me on Discord (reckerxf) with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
DoIA "Recker"

Reactions: Qumdas
Status
Not open for further replies.