What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Medical Consultant [Holding]
-Ethics Assistant [Holding]
-Nu-7 LCPL [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I do not.

-Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
Over the past few months, I have been highly engaged and involved in the medical department, dedicating a significant amount of time and effort to furthering my knowledge and skills in the field. Specifically, for the past two months, I have been working as a consultant, utilizing my skills and experience to provide valuable insights and guidance to medical professionals and patients alike. I am now eager to take on a new challenge and push myself to grow even further. As someone who is highly motivated and driven, I believe that it is essential to continually challenge myself and strive for personal and professional growth.

- What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I believe that my extensive experience on the medical team has equipped me with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the role of Director of Medicine. Having worked in the medical department for a significant amount of time, I have gained a deep understanding of medical practices, procedures, and protocols. This experience has allowed me to develop a strong foundation of medical knowledge, which I believe would be an asset in a leadership position. Overall, I feel that my long-standing experience in the medical field has prepared me well for the challenges and responsibilities of a leadership role in medicine.

- What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
As the Director of Medicine, I am responsible for the oversight and management of all medical operations within the department. This includes the medical team, which I will supervise and provide guidance to as needed. One of my key responsibilities is to identify and select medical consultants to join our team if they decide to, based on their qualifications, experience, and expertise. In addition to personnel management, I will also be responsible for ensuring that all medical operations are conducted in a smooth and orderly fashion. This means overseeing the medical staff ensuring that they are properly trained and certified. To ensure the highest standards of patient care, I will work closely with the medical team to develop and implement policies and procedures that reflect the latest advancements in medical research and practice. I will also be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of these policies and procedures and making adjustments as needed.

- Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Florenzo started his career in the medical field as an EMT, working long hours responding to emergency calls, treating patients, and transporting them to hospitals. He was drawn to the field by a desire to help people during their time of greatest need and felt a deep sense of satisfaction in knowing that he was making a difference in people's lives. As he worked as an EMT, Florenzo began to see the limits of his knowledge and experience. He felt frustrated by his inability to provide more advanced medical care to his patients, and he began to dream of one day becoming a doctor. Determined to make his dream a reality, Florenzo began taking night classes at a local community college, working towards his associate degree in nursing. It was a grueling schedule, but Florenzo was committed to his goal, and he studied tirelessly, often sacrificing sleep and personal time to keep up with his coursework. After several years of hard work, Florenzo earned his nursing degree and began working as a registered nurse in an emergency department. He was determined to continue his education and eventually become a doctor, and he spent all his free time studying for the MCAT, the entrance exam for medical school. With the help of a dedicated study group and his own determination, Florenzo passed the MCAT and was accepted into medical school. The next few years were some of the most challenging of his life, as he studied long hours, worked long shifts, and struggled to balance his personal and professional responsibilities. But despite the challenges, Florenzo excelled in medical school, quickly earning a reputation as a brilliant and dedicated student. He took every opportunity to learn, working in various medical specialties, conducting research, and even publishing several papers in medical journals. After several years of hard work, Florenzo finally earned his medical degree and began his residency in emergency medicine. It was a challenging but rewarding experience, and Florenzo quickly made a name for himself as a skilled and compassionate physician. After years of hard work Florenz was known as a world-renowned Doctor who exceled in emergency care after seeing this, he was scouted by Redacted to join the SCP Foundation as a consultant where he continues his duties to this day.

Last edited:

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT
- Active
-
Knowledgeable
- Friendly
- Professional
- Mature

Florenzo deserves this more than anything as I have worked closely with him, with his knowledge and professionalism he can bring medical to its best position.
- In Best Regards IA Ambassador Maxwell "OrangePeel"

Reactions: Florenzo

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Florenzo!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Medicine!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunetly Denied!

Through the vote of the Ethics Committee

You may Re-Apply in two weeks' time.​

Reactions: Florenzo
Status
Not open for further replies.