-Medical Consultant [Resigned]
-Ethics Committee Assistant [Current]
-Nu-7 LCPL [Held]
-Nu-7 LCPL [Current]
-E-11 CPL [Resigned]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying for Site Advisor because of multiple reasons. First off I would like to try a different path than the one I am going down right now. I want to be able to make a bigger impact on the Site and myself and I want to have more responsibilities around the site like helping the Department/Regiment. I feel that this role will allow me to give back to the community that has given me so much.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-There is a few things that make me suitable for this position the First reason is

Communication Skills: My time as a Medical Consultant has helped me to stay on track so I can help anyone that I can as fast as I can. Additionally, my experience as a Medical Consultant has taught me great communication skills, enabling me to efficiently assist and provide timely support to individuals in need.

Teamwork Skills: As a Nu-7 LCPL and an old E-11 CPL I have learned to work together to win a fight. I have learned how to do stuff faster with a team than without. Also, my experience has also taught me the value of effective communication and coordination among team members.

Professionalism Skills: As an Assistant and a Medical Consultant I have learned how to stay professional at all costs. I have learned that maintaining a high level of professionalism significantly betters the reputation and image of the department/Regiment. So, with this experience in these roles, it has shown me the importance of maintaining confidentiality, being respectful to all individuals, and displaying a positive attitude in all situations.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-Make sure the site is running properly
-Make sure everyone is doing their jobs
-Talk to department/regiment leads and see how the department is doing or if they have any ideas for a change in the department/regiment
Otherize AA for MTF when requested
-Authorizing Sweeps or Mass terminations when D-class personnel have mass amounts of contraband or an Information breaches is within the D-Block area.
-Assist Site Director and Site Managers.
-Do departments reports for your assigned Department/Regiment

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in
-From a young age, Ethan Parker was captivated by helping those in need, nurturing a strong desire to make a positive impact. He grew up in the lively community of adsgduaydgjh, where his passion for assisting others flourished. In 1st grade, Ethan showcased exceptional academic abilities, consistently earning top grades and effortlessly tackling assigned tasks. His intellectual prowess propelled him forward, leading him to skip grades from 6th to 8th grade, eagerly embracing the challenges of advanced education. Upon completing high school, Ethan's dedication to the medical field propelled him to secure a fully funded college degree for medical school. Driven by an insatiable thirst for knowledge, he immersed himself in rigorous study sessions, devoting countless hours to realizing his dream of becoming a licensed doctor. After six years of arduous college education, filled with thrilling discoveries and empowering breakthroughs, Ethan proudly donned his graduation gown, ready to embark on his journey as a healer, offering solace to those in need. Fate intervened, recognizing Ethan's exceptional talents and unwavering commitment. Keen eyes from the Canadian Military base took notice of his remarkable contributions to the medical field. After a month of careful observation, Ethan received an extraordinary opportunity it was an offer to join the Canadian Military as a Medical Consultant. Overwhelmed by the chance to serve on a grand scale, Ethan graciously accepted, embarking on an extraordinary chapter in his professional life. [7:51 PM]
Driven by an unwavering dedication to helping others and fueled by his passion for medicine, Ethan embraced his job as a Medical Consultant and made a Code name for himself: "Florenzo". His commitment to providing exceptional care and making a difference in the lives of his patients set him apart, earning him the respect and admiration of his peers. Before long, Ethan's exemplary work caught the attention of the Ethics Committee, a revered group entrusted with upholding the organization's highest standards of integrity. Intrigued by the committee's noble purpose, Ethan was determined to contribute his expertise to the foundation's ethical decision-making processes. Diligently studying the Code of Ethics, he felt prepared to embark on a new challenge and decided to pursue a position as an Ethics Committee Assistant. His application was met with enthusiasm, as the committee recognized his unwavering commitment to integrity, fairness, and the betterment of the organization. Ethan's transition into the role of an Ethics Committee Assistant marked a new chapter of service, where he actively contributed to ethical decision-making and upheld the foundation's core values. With his extensive knowledge and steadfast integrity, Ethan adeptly navigated intricate ethical dilemmas, providing valuable insights and guidance to the committee. His unwavering dedication to upholding the highest ethical standards resonated with his colleagues, solidifying his position as a valuable asset within the team. Ethan's remarkable journey, from a compassionate and determined young child to a respected Medical Consultant and now an Ethics Committee Assistant, stands as a testament to his unwavering dedication to serving others and promoting ethical practices throughout the foundation.

Asp

May 17, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Ethan "Florenzo" Parker
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Florenzo. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.