Status
Not open for further replies.

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245725058
Discord name: Qwerty
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A year and a half or so, it was 2022 may when I began playing, I have over 2k hours played on this server.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Gardan "Combine" Freeman, Greg 'Athene' Stephens, and Nick "Nickolas" Anne
Civilian name: Collins Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
B-1 CPT [Held]
A-1 PVT [Held 2x]
Overseer Assistant [Held 2x]
Nu-7 CPL [Holding, + Held before]
Nu-7 SGT [Held]
E-11 LCPL [Held]
CI-Gamma [Held]
GOC LCPL [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a couple of warns, majority of all of them being in the past, the most recent one has already expired.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
For one, I have held not only many MTF jobs, but I have also held Overseer Assistant a total of 2 times, and as an addition to this I also have senior CL4 experience. With my firm understanding of CL4 jobs, including being an assistant several times, I am also pretty well active on site, and not only that but due to my previous experiences and time being an OSA, I understand how to properly write documentation and how to conduct myself as an assistant of the ethics committee.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?
1. ECA's have to carry out documentation for the Ethics Committee, by going around and interviewing different departments and documenting their findings and reports back with the Ethics Committee
2. ECA's are to uphold the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics at all times, and to maintain a professional attitude at all times as well.
3. ECA's have to represent the Ethics Committee and help authorize, and give commands under the Ethics Committee, and to help lead the site if no Ethics Committee Members are currently on site.
4. ECA's are to do sampling and tests when requested by the Ethics Committee.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Freeman awoke groggily to his pitch-dark office, completely devoid of any light except for the screen saver on his computer, he looked at the computer screen still fatigued and sleepy. He rummaged around his desk for his phone, eventually finding it nestled between his paperwork and keyboard, he turned the phone on with the light almost blinding him, his eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the sudden change, reading his phone he saw the time to be 2:04 A.M. Slowly he tried to stand up, stretching his arms and back, yawning as he did so he then used his phone as a flashlight to navigate through his office.

He directed his flashlight to his office door and took the keycard he had around his neck to open the door, a faint noise emitted from the keycard scanner the door opening right after. For a few minutes he tried navigating through the dark facility trying to reach the exit, before he could finally reach it though, he heard a noise behind him that sounded like a footstep. He turned around quickly and directed his flashlight to the noise, he saw nothing, before he had the time to turn around, he got injected with something and quickly lost consciousness.

He awoke in another pitch-dark room, adjusting his eyes to the darkness he saw this time it was in a much larger and emptier room, cuffed and restrained onto a pipe. In the darkness he heard some soft mumbling followed with silence, after a few minutes of silence he then heard someone speak,

"Hello Researcher Freeman, do you know why you were brought here today?"

"Wha-What? No, I don't know why I was brought here today?"

"You were brought here for an important meeting, though I do feel as though I am being a little impolite to not tell you who I am beforehand so let me introduce myself, I am a Member of the Ethics Committee, and we have chosen you to be an Ethics Committee Assistant."

"A what now?"

"An Ethics Committee Assistant, we are giving you a promotion for your contributions to the foundation."

"Oh... Wow, well I didn't really expect this at all today it's just so much for me to process right now..."

"I don't blame you for not being able to process everything, it's a lot to take in, I'm sure."

There's a brief silence before Freeman speaks again,

"Alright, I think I finally understood everything..."

There is once again another brief silence before Freeman speaks up once more,

"So when do I start?"

"Tomorrow."

Last edited:

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
-Support
The only times I see you on you are afk, breaching your friends while they are on dclass, or minging in other ways.

Reactions: Pupper

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
-Support
The only times I see you on you are afk, breaching your friends while they are on dclass, or minging in other ways.
To be fair, I play a lot of D-Class, because I am bored of doing Nu-7 for hours at a time. However, to call me mingy just because I play D-Class quite a bit and have fun on it, does not prove I am unfit for an assistant role. I was very active before this week on Nu-7 and other jobs, which you neglected to mention here.

I will try improving my time on Nu-7 if possible but playing SCP-RP for a long duration of time (especially on an MTF role) gets very boring and repetitive (Which I'm sure you can relate to as you were a previous Nu-7 CO).

However, if I do receive the ECA role as I have put out here, I will most definitely be active on the role, and try and contribute as much to site activities as I possibly can.

Last edited:

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
Natural
Your application look nice
But I don’t think I saw you a lot.
As I said before, I haven't spent as much time on Nu-7 than before this week so you might have not seen me on site before, which is in part my fault, I am currently working to rectify this issue though.

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1ec5838b980ba6ebbc4454581a78d35ecac7a7f6_00-removebg-preview (1).png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee

To: Mr. Freeman

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. After careful consideration, we believe that your skills, experience, and qualifications make you suitable for this position. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.

-From Ethics Vice Chairman "Peasant"

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.