Discord name: Qwerty or iseethat1236625._
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about 1800 Hours
In what country are you located? USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):
Gardan "Combine" Freeman
Nick "Nickolas" Anne
Greg "Athene" Stephens
Edward “Nutty” Willson (Old foundation Name)
Civilian name:
Collins Smith

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
B-1 CPT [Held]
A-1 PVT [Held 2x]
Overseer Assistant [Held 2x]
Ethics Assistant [Holding]
Nu-7 CPL [Holding]
Nu-7 SGT [Held]
E-11 LCPL [Held]
CI-G [Held]
GOC-LCPL [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only a few, all of them expired.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying so I can get more in-depth knowledge of Site Administration, not only that but I want to help the foundation with documentation, regiments, and try to improve my roleplay. As well as improving my roleplay, I want to improve the foundation to the best of my abilities, by this I want to assist other foundation members, increase roleplay scenarios and productivity, and finally better my overall standing and leadership skills.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?

I have held numerous positions, most notably Overseer Assistant twice, and with the amount of experience I have acquired from the Overseer Assistant Job I am able to handle paperwork and documentation fairly easily, as well as being able to be a good leader on site. I have also held a senior position as B-1 CPT, and numerous other MTF positions, and with this experience of holding senior positions I am able to carry myself responsibly and conduct myself in a professional manner. With my vast experience in multiple regiments/departments as well, I have been able to properly understand the inner workings of the foundation and understand the best means necessary to improve the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?

The Responsibilities of Site Administration is as follows,

• Department Reviews and Reports (All of which to ensure the Site is running smoothly)
  • Authorization of AA weapons in mass breaches
  • Authorization of Tests and Cross Tests (To a limit)
  • Appointing New MTF Commanders and Department Heads
  • Creating and Pushing Policies
  • The Management of Departments
  • Enforcing Rules and Standards

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in

The Site Director searched through some foundation files for a good candidate for Site Advisor, finally finding someone who meet the criteria for Site Advisor and requested them via email to come to meet him in the guise of an important meeting.

Freeman sat inside the office room outside of the Site Administration building, awaiting the arrival of the Site Director, he was told there was a crucial meeting that he needed to attend. After a few hours of waiting, Freeman was starting to doze off but before he could go to sleep, he was suddenly woken up to reality by one of the guards alerting him that the Site Director is available for him now.

Freeman stood up his back aching from the excessive amount of time he was sitting, stretching his back and yawning before walking behind the guard who led him to the Site Director's office.

"Welcome Freeman, make yourself comfortable, I hope I didn't hold you too long."

"No, I am fine, so what did you need me for Site Director?"

"Let me get to the point then, I have gone through your personnel dossier and have found you to meet the criteria to become a Site Advisor, but before we can make you an actual Site Advisor, I'm going to have to interview you first."

"..."

"Are you ok with going ahead with the interview?"

After a few seconds of thinking, Freeman finally responded back to the Site Director,

"Yes."

Last edited:

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support
not experienced enough
also pretty sure you help D Class escape quite often when you play on research (even going as far as joining D Class TS with them)

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
-Support
not experienced enough
also pretty sure you help D Class escape quite often when you play on research (even going as far as joining D Class TS with them)
I'm fairly sure having A Senior Cl4 Position and 2 Junior Cl4 positions is having some experience.

In regard to the D-Class matter, I don't really help D-Class escape on Research, however I do have a bit of hijinks in D-Class TS3 playing D-Class.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
I'm fairly sure having A Senior Cl4 Position and 2 Junior Cl4 positions is having some experience.

In regard to the D-Class matter, I don't really help D-Class escape on Research, however I do have a bit of hijinks in D-Class TS3 playing D-Class.
my bad on not seeing you were B-1 CPT but regardless...

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
my bad on not seeing you were B-1 CPT but regardless...
I understand your viewpoint, and I am not trying to argue with you, but I have held some mtf positions and cl4 positions, and have spent copious hours on the game, which shows I have a some level of experience.

On the D-Class subject, I had decided to play D-Class a little more often this week because Nu-7 was being a little boring, however I’ve stopped D-Class for now and I am currently trying to improve my roleplay standing, I did not failrp on Researcher or go around letting D-Class into 914 however.

Last edited:

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
-SUPPORT

While this is a well written application, I haven't seen you before. If you want to, could you provide a screenshot of your VTime recently?

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Freeman,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for the Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied due to not being seen fit for Site Admin.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: chad1).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Plug"​

Status
Not open for further replies.