Character name(s): Jack "Blue"
Civilian name: Miad
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SPC, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received 11 warnings in total, most of the times where when I didnt understand the rules clearly and broke the rules thinking it was ok, but sometimes I felt cocky and decided to break rules as I felt really bored at the time but they werent meant to ruin peoples time.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I want to apply for captain as I rarely see any captains on at all, and due to how much I play on the server and how I've been playing almost everyday and I feel like I can contribute to being a big part of gensec as well as leading sweeps/shakedowns. A lot of cadets don't know what exactly to do so they try to find a way to quickly level up like killing everyone in airlock, so I want to encourage them to be ethical, follow rules and orders to make things right by teaching them and giving !credit to encourage good action.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have a lot of playtime on the server and I have spent a lot of time on sergeant and RRT so I am familiar with how things are in the server, I have done multiple successful sweeps and as I have previous experience as an agent I know a lot about CoC and CoE.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the captain is to oversee the gensec and give them orders to make sure D-Block is decently staffed and it will keep going smoothly as it always should to provide research staff with enough d-class. At any time and especially in the case of a breach the captain will make sure that all gensec are defending in D-Block. Captain also has to assign gensec on duties (debrief), he can also call RRT for help if he needs them to help sweeping, staffing.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jack "Blue" originated from the [][][][] gang, he was one of the 8 handpicked members and every one of them were assigned a color on them based on their personality and blue signifying calm, trust and intelligence. However after [][][][] of working for them he decided to quit and become a police. After a while he applied to being security for Fort Worth Prison in which he became a famous officer and soon was noticed by Site-65 and was asked to join. Being accepted was one of the biggest achievements for him and after getting familiar with how things go in the facility, he quickly climbed the ranks, getting licenses, becoming an RRT Sergeant and leading gensec alongside other sergeants, captains, and chiefs, after a while he decided to apply for captain.

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
- Lacks leadership experience
- Is mingy outside of E-11
- Alot of warnings

-/+ No roleplay interactions

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.