[USA] Geronimo's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196545607

Discord name: Alfred#3865

For how long have you played on CG SCP: For a couple months now, I have over 1 week of playtime.

In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): "Geronimo"

Civilian name: "Popper"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1679336726390.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 Lieutenant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have some warnings for RDM.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I feel I can bring great roleplay value to the role of SCP-096. I heavily enjoy roleplay and I believe being able to receive a whitelist to use this role will introduce some great roleplay scenarios.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096, when pacified, typically sits and cries for the most part. It is sometimes known for it to stand up and walk around, although this is rare.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is permitted to go anywhere on-site to reach it's targets. It should not go anywhere where its targets are not present. 096 can beeline straight to D-Block only if one of its targets are present within it.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is recontained by allowing it to finish its course of rage and then being beamed and cuffed back to its chamber. A bucket can be placed over its head to prevent any additional people seeing its face, although technically this is optional and only is used to prevent additional people seeing its face. SCRAMBLE goggles can also be used, which provide a temporary cognitohazard resistance and will blur its face for a good amount of time.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Geronimo !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.