What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Nope, none
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I feel like it would be pretty fun. That along with I already teach a lot of the Jrs the ropes on what to do.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I love helping people. As well as I am pretty good at writing documents so grading them won't be a problem.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have written 3 out of the 5 documents I have written
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Helping out the research team, oversee tests, divisionary leading, COC updates, COE updates
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Ghouly Ganja A.K.A "Ghoully" was a scientist working on researching different types of cancer. Out of nowhere an instance of (Redacted) ran into the hospital and started ripping everyone to shreds. Around 10 minutes in, a small army of soldiers (MTF) tore the place apart and capturing everyone that was around. While looking around, a soldier decided to take him in to get interrogated. During the interrogation, it was decided he was going to work for the foundation.

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to you have a very vague reason for every question as asked as well as a very barebones understanding of what it is an executive researcher does. On top of this you didn't even write what you thought made an excellent document.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.