MTF Nu-7 LT - HELD
CI-C DELCOM - HELD
CI DELTA - HELD
Ethics Committee Assistant - HELD
Medical Consultant - HELD
GENSEC Captain - HELD
MTF E-11 SGT - HELD
UNGOC SGT - HELD

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
No active warnings / bans

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for Medical Consultant as I have recently picked back up on the idea of medical roleplay again within the server, previously being a consultant shows me that I know what it takes and has already given me the experience along side all my other CL4 jobs.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?
I think that I am suitable for Medical Consultant as I have once again, previously been a medical consultant, and would say I achieved fairly well at it. I know all medical procedures known to the server, and how to make all chemicals related to illnesses. I have dedication to my positions, and know that I can improve medical roleplay

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice
ECT (ELECTRO-CONVULSIVE THERAPY) PROCEDURE

Step 1: Investigate the subject, make sure there isn't any other fix, if ECT has to be done, continue with ECT procedure
Step 2: Take the subject to the treatment room
Step 3: Tell/Make the subject lay down in the ECT machine
Step 4: Ask if the subject consents to ECT, and ask if they've been revived in this life
Step 5: If they consent, continue with ECT
Step 6: Charge the ECT machine, and when it hits 100% it will do its magic
Step 7: Once the subject has been revived, assure that whatever illness/injury the subject had before is now gone
Step 8: Thank them for cooperating, and let them out of the treatment room, wish them a good day

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?
Medical Consultants have the responsibility to train medical trainee's to be able to give them their Medical License once the trainee reaches level 10 support level, to write up and print documents about the Medical Department, attempt to improve the department, work closely with all medical personnel, providing psychological evaluations on staff up to clearance level 4, follow through orders from the department director of medicine, and to create and help distribute cures to subjects with infections.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in
Gure ████ Buchan was born in 28/01/████ to parents Fiona █████ Buchan and Duncan ████ Buchan in the Woodend Hospital, located in Western Aberdeen. At a young age, just like any other child, Gure took an unusual interest in make-believe anomalies during his time growing up. In school, Gure was always a top student, acing most of his tests, all the way through his time in high school, and took a rather keen interest in Medicine, which he chose to continue into university. After graduating from high school, Gure ████ Buchan enrolled into the Aberdeen University, to continue his degree in biology and medicine. A few years into his journey into university, Gure ████ Buchan during his break, decided to take a road trip down to Yorkshire, England to attend a biology study, to which when he arrived he was the only one there, which then followed by muffling and a kidnapping. Gure ████ Buchan woke up later in Site-91 located in Yorkshire England, which is a site that specializes in science and medical technologies, which Gure was then swiftly recruited into the Medicinal Department as a Junior Medicinal Chemist.

Gure ████ Buchan excelled in his work and duties within Site-91, which took the eyes of numerous site administrators within Site-91, which he was then promoted to Executive Medicinal Chemist, and pended transfer to Site-65. A few months after the request, he was transmitted to Site-65 as a Sr Doctor. He excelled even further within Site-65, with his various inventions and technology creation, to a point where he had ran tests so many times, that he had no ideas on what to do. Gure ████ Buchan was then pulled beside by Director of Medicine ██████████, who then went over with him his achievements alongside an interview to which Gure was then promoted to Medical Consultant, to which he now stands today, proud.​

Last edited:

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
+support

Cool dude, held the position before + could hopefully better public relations for medical cause he’s a Aussie lad and they sound cool.

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Encrypted Message Recieved . . .

Open? | Y/N

Input | Y

. . .

. . .

Message Opened . . .

Hello @Gure thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Medical Consultant, we have reviewed your application and are unfortunately going to have to Deny your application for consultant, if you would like an elaboration on to why you have been Denied you may contact me through my email, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day Dr. Gure (discord: playdoughzombie)

Status
Not open for further replies.