"Gure" - FOUNDATION
Brjus Uejn - CIVILLIAN
"Gure" - CHAOS INSURGENCY
Gure "GOC" GOCington - UNGOC

What server are you applying for
SCPRP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu)
Total 190
SCP 31
20231110164043_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
MTF Nu-7 LT - Holding
DEA Sr. Agent - Holding
CI-D - Holding
CI-C DELCOM - Held
E-11 SGT - Held
UNGOC SGT - Held
Medical Consultant - Held
Ethics Committee Assistant - Held
Security Captain - Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
1 active warn - killing dclass with aa auger

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?
I think I am suitable for SCP-22415 as I have spent a long time on this server, roleplayed a lot of my time on the server, as well as having my 096 Whitelist, showing that I can play WL scp's.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?
The usual bvehaviour of SCP-22415 is that they with ehlp foundation to whatever they think is morally right, like protecting non-combatives from dying via healing, or pushing SCP's back. They are there to assist everyone equally by again, whatever is morally right to them.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
SCP-22415 should be helping the researchers to safety by healing them, moving them away aswell as taking them to the dimension, once that is done they can go and heal the MTF and not the CI, since they work for MTF.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No, as that would push the 076 into the researcher, then alerting him of the researcher. What I would do is run towards the researcher, and if 076 notices him, proceed to help the researcher accordingly by pushing scp-076 away.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I wouldn't heal him, but redirect him to a place like medbay, so that he can get healing that way and be dealt with by foundation staff

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Gure
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.