USA Hanz Powers's GSD CPT APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
Steam ID:76561198819346492
Discord name:roro3138#4201/roro3138 (*new discord handle other still works probably*)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 150 hours / late 2022
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Hanz Powers "roro" [AXO-IV]
Civilian name: Andrew Force
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: DEA AGENT [Holding] AXO-IV [Holding] RRT License [Holding] HWP License [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why? : N/A​

----------------------------------------------------------

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:

I have been in the security division for a significant amount of time as a sergeant and I believe it is time for me to apply my leadership roles into a higher position and to lead my fellow GENSEC to organization, along with preforming cleaner sweeps of D block with more established plans and motivation. a higher position would also allow me to rally GENSEC for quicker extinguishment of riots, SCP breaches, and invasion in and around D block. in addition as an AXO-IV to graduate to an AXO Graduate, being a responsible Captain is hopefully in my future career.
-​

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I am a member of the AXO subdivision as a current AXO-IV and have watched closely about the habits of fellow GENSEC along with other D class in D block. in Addition I have spent time to gain and use my RRT license in other areas of LCZ and security sector to inspire and guide Cadets into knowing more about their job position and responsibilities as a GENSEC. I have also Lead and co-lead many sweeps across D block, and overseen the activities and duties as a Captain in D block when there are none present (due to AXO rules of course).

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

the Captain of GENSEC is who all of the sergeants, officers, and newer cadets report to right under the Chief of security, they maintain a safe working environment for D-block along with guiding newer GENSEC around D-block and teaching them what they need to know about their jobs. along with this, Captains also guide the security department into many defenses and sweeps of D block to keep the integrity of the site and it's personal. they also are responsible to host tryouts for the riot response team division, and the Heavy weapons license.
-

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

before working for the foundation Hanz might have been in some sort of combat job. nobody knows exactly but he was found with a bullet in his head and no memory of any events of his life, directly outside of site 02, with only a note saying he was involved in a railway spike installation incident. as a result he spent time as a member of D-class personal , until records resurfaced of his previous working as a combat engineer in the afgan war. he was transferred to site 65 and made a cadet with the promise of a position within a MTF regiment once he had learned the ropes again as a security worker.

Hanz however never listened to the man who told this information to him as he had a hole in his head and could not tell left from right.
in June of 2021 he was found dead in the personal wing before EST revived him as a result of a CI raid. this encouraged his faith and trust within the foundation and as he climbed the ranks as a respected officer in his security division he reached the rank of sergeant and joined the AXO sub-division in 2023.

Last edited:

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
+Support
The app looks really good though
Really chill guy and have seen him on actually.

Still could use some more hours

Last edited:
Reactions: Hanz Powers "roro"

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

Amazing guy, great at leadership, hosting sweeps/mass-terms, and very nice overall

Watched host a mass-term today, and even while 2 SCPs and a Type-Blue with a minigun came in D-block, killing over 20 GENSEC who were ready for the sweep, he stayed calm under all the pressure. The mass-term went amazing, with no GENSEC losses.

Scottygofast

Apr 21, 2023
+Support
A cool person i know personally good at RP and is the person who first showed me to this server
i have watched him take control of sweeps and do a generally good job so a big thumbs up from me (y)

Reactions: Hanz Powers "roro"

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Thank you for taking the time to write an application. Your application has been accepted! Please reach out to me through Discord (ID: onionmain) so we can get you prepared for your new position!

Status
Not open for further replies.