Character name(s):
Foundation: “Harlequin”
Civilian: “Warhound”
Chaos Insurgency: “Gizzmo”
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Alpha-1 Commander, Overseer-3, DEA Senior Agent, SCP-096, E-11 LCPL, SCP-22415, CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning for having the name “alpha” while being around someone named “Warhead”
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
Having served as a senior MTF for a majority of my time, I’ve been wanting to try a more RP orientated role where I may still put my leadership skills to use. I believe SA is the perfect place to begin, as I will be able to work closely with department and regimental leaders. Using experience I’ve gained from a long history in commanding positions, I have unique insight on how to run an effective regiment or department. At the same time, I’ll be able to create new RP scenarios and options with the SA position. So with this position, I can work on being more RP focused while still interacting and assisting MTFs/Departments.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Dedication: In the past, I've spent months working with my peers to build a competent and formidable regiment that is Alpha-1. I continued this in my Site Command days, working closely with GENSEC and Medical to get the changes they believed would positively impact their department. I plan on continuing this through my career in Site Administration, always being happy to address leaders concerns, and push for changes they need.

Experience: I have been a senior CL4 for about 8 months within Alpha-1, and a CL5 for 3 months in Site command. In all that time, I have developed a competent understanding of every aspect of the site, including the needs of regiments and departments. I believe I have the ability to go into SA and already have a good understanding of what I will be needed to do, aswell as what the departments under me will need to successed. Onto of this, I've already worked with many of the department heads and MTF COs, which will make adjustment into the new position very smooth.

Site Command Position: Having been a previous member of Site Command, I worked closely with Site Admin and very closely with plug for AA access document reworked. Through this process, I took part in the interworking's of SA and already have a good understanding of how things are handled.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Appointment of DEA Director, Medical Director, Chief of Security, and MTF E-11/NU-7 Commanders.
Announcement of new policy changes within the site
Oversight of DEA, Medical, Gensec, and NU-7/E-11
Facilitate passive RP around the site
Leading body over G.O.I Relations
Authorization of Advanced Armory usage, D-block sweeps, G.O.I visits, and SCP Crossest.
Approval and implementation of new policies and programs.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

**SEARCH COMPLETE**
File Type: Dossier
Personnel name: “Harlequin”
File Access requirements: Biometric Clearance 5

Biometrics approved, preparing document now.
[The earliest file on record relating to Harlequin is by MTF Iota-10, codenamed “Damn feds”. The file has designated the future Site Inspector as a high value asset due to a senior position within the FBIs Unusual Incident Unit, GoI-102. Harlequin was tasked with a series of bust on anomalous groups including GoI-0267 "Are we cool yet", and GoI-012 "Marshal Carter & Dark". The peak of this career would be the an arms trade bust involving MC&D, aswell as GoI-012 "Chaos Insurgency". The unit was very underequipped for the bust, but with good leadership and cleaver tactics they were able to eliminate a majority of the combatants in a 4 hour siege. Ultimately when the situation seemed advantageous for the Foundation, MTF NU-7 was deployed to quickly sweep up what's left and take the anomalous weapons for containment. Members of the UIU team who proved themselves assets to the foundation were given a choice to join, among the group was Harlequin. He would start is short tenor as a GENSEC 4 days after the operation.

Career

A short time was spent in general security before being recruited into MTF Unit Epsilon-11, designated “Nine Tailed Fox”. He reached the role of LCPL quickly and found himself within a small group including Einhardt, Garry Davis, Kingly, and Kito. This unofficial squad was efficient and found themselves tackling the most damaging of breaches. Volunteering to fight on the front lines typically put the group in the eyes of Alpha-1 designated "The Red Right Hand", and this all led up to a defining moment. Harlequin and another now deceased E-11 member “████” converged on 914 after a callout of misuse was made. Harlequin went into the watchtower and called out that it was a site inspector and director, but the other E-11 had breached and instinctively shot the site director. Harlequin upon realizing what had happened shot and killed the fellow E-11 and ran to get medical aid. Luckily, no Site Administration was killed in the entirety of the situation. An A-1 Major "Deftone" had taken note of Harlequin's response to the incursion, and later had him take part in the next recruitment cycle . This dedication and commitment to Alpha-1 ended up securing a slot in the Overseer council, but his time there would be cut short after an assassination that took his life. ]

[Former O5-3 jolted up from his sleep in the middle of the night gripping his chest in agony. His fears turned into reality as he realized the sleeping pills had been swapped with a deadly poison. In a desperate attempt of life, he reached into his drawer and slammed a hidden button. In a flash the room was covered in ice, with the Inspectors body and mind being preserved. Officially, Inspector McArthur was labeled dead, but in reality was taken into custody by MTF Alpha-1 under order O5-1. -1, concerned at the assassination attempt on an O5s life, would have Inspector McArthur take the identity of a recently fallen Alpha-1 CPT "████", and join the Site Administration team. -1 hoped the assassin would be assassin thinking his plan worked would make him confident and reckless, so Harlequin would have to bid his time in SA. It wouldn’t be easy though, as if word got out he would make an easy target for those hoping to harm the foundation.]

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+Support
Extremely experienced, would be good for the role

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+ / - Support
- Lots of Experience
- Correct me if I'm wrong but arent you just coming back to the server?
- I would rather let someone new cook

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
I see Harlequin a lot on A-1 and other roles. He always does good and judging by his previous roles he knows what he is doing.

He is professional, acknowledged, experienced and fit for such a demanding position.

+ Support

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
+/- Support
+Great guy, fun to work with
+Plenty of Leadership experience
- More activity, especially in Site Administration is required not a suggestion

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Harlequin

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Gizzmo

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Site Advisor", Site Administration has deemed you not yet suitable for the position of "Site Advisor",
Please Reach out to me on Discord (@ryaeuns) on further details regarding the denial.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.