Status
Not open for further replies.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): A_Slab

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 8/30/2022-10/27/2022

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): DoR Hikov Brunski

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Jaldabaoth Gojurn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503883362

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No I have an accepted Executive Researcher application and DoR. As well as a denied GM application for full team. Lastly, an accepted staff application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- 2 Years
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes,
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-5 at most, 3-4 on average.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I have been a event coordinator for a long time and with the recent departure from my last community (on good terms), I was looking to apply my skills elsewhere. I was informed I had provided fun and unique experiences to people across the SCP-RP community. I look forward to giving a unique perspective on how to coordinate and run events for players and staff. I have always had a passion for providing entertainment that is enjoyable but also intricate. It is important to provide a fun event while also giving way for role-players to work their magic within the event. Going with the flow of player roleplay is important to any successful event. I wish to provide this community with the chance to have a new view on events and how they can play out.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I provide full fledged storylines for all roleplay I do, giving meaning to even the most minuscule details. I can level with every type of player and provide each with a new experience that they can roleplay along with. I have yet to be stumped even with the most combat orientated players. Lastly, I pose a sense of creativity that has no bound, always willing to help and explore new ides.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

The Failed Summoning: [JOINTED_EVENT] A GOI of unknown origin consisting of type blues and greens attempted to summon a create of ancient origin with the use of a summoning circle. Their ritual failed and cause a destabilization of EVE particles to be created from the backlash. Instead of the intended creature being summoned a creature consisting of destabilized EVE particles. Foundation and the Chaos Insurgency have the chance to contain and stabilize this beast as it ravages through surface.

The Magic Heist: [CHAOS_INSURGENYCY_EVENT] The event will begin with an outside source coming into contact with the command of the Chaos Insurgency. Their will be a short transmission that follows; this transmission - which is on a need to know basis - will explain that there has been information circulating within the foundation involving the usage, study, application of magic. It is of key priority that any information can be gathered and collected to see if this is weaponizable by the Insurgency. There will be an event character researcher or storage unit that holds the information they are looking to learn about. There objective is to capture the person or object to learn about this information.

The Hopeful Magician: [FOUNDATION_EVENT] A spike in EVE will occur within the Foundation and an individual dressed in civilian clothes will be at the center of the spike. Upon further investigation this individual will be kind and confused but be the reason for the spike in EVE. As they are promptly investigated this individual will be identified as a person who is able to change the EVE particles around them. This entity is a type blue and the Foundation will use this opportunity to study and question. This will provide the chance of first hand experience with a type blue and allow people to actually interact with this entity and use the knowledge they have learned.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Event Idea:

An ancient cult has resurfaced from the second occult war and are attempting to summon a creature known as a Type Black. This cult consist of multiple magic users and heavily armed personnel. The location of their compound has been successful, and we now have the chance to act. A briefing will occur before the mission by a source that was hired to identify the location of the base by the Foundation. They will take "Humvees" to the location and prepare for a full assault on the compound. The successful summoning of this creature will be catastrophic and lead to the destruction of reality. They must stop the summoning and capture or kill the personnel of this GOI before they can complete their ritual.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: A hostile GOI has been identified as targeting the Ethics Committee, a caravan of this GOI was planning an attack on Site-65. Their location has been identified and it will be up to O-1 to eliminate this threat. They must recover any possible data that is located within the ranks of the GOI. If possible, taking a prisoner to interrogate.

A-1: An informant within the foundation has been feeding info involving classified information to an unknown GOI. They need to identify and apprehend this person before they are able to extract more information immediately. Capturing a personnel of this GOI is top priority to extract information and any possible details to understand the goals of this GOI.

Nu-7: A powerful reality bender has made themselves present and are found outside of foundation. They are marked as hostile and must be eliminated at all cost. It will be up to Nu-7 to complete this mission, and recover any artifacts from the entity. It is of top priority to capture a live sample of the entity to study.

E-11: A destabilization of HUME has been located within the Foundation. This has the possibility to breach a crack in reality and bring forth beings of unimaginable power. It is up to E-11 to contain and handle this anomalous event, allowing site researchers to investigate and study these anomalies allowing E-11 to better understand why this occurred.

CI: The Foundation has been making great advancements in the studies and development of reality bending and magic. It will be up to the Chaos Insurgency to prevent this progress or even destroy what progress has been made. If this is not done the possibility for Foundations utilization of magic will be on the table; allowing the Foundation to grow even farther ahead of CI in the category of weaponry.

Foundation Staff: An artifact was recover on a previous mission conducted by Nu-7, a book that has traces of unstable EVE particles was recovered. It is up to research to identify what is its origins and see if any useful information can come from it.

Site Command: A representative has been sent from Site-73 to discuss a threat that lead to the destruction of Site-92. This is to prepare their personnel and have them ready for any on-coming threat.

IA: A breach in security has been discovered and a informant has been leaking files to the public. It is utmost importance they identify who has been leaking files and apprehend them for questioning.

Site Techs & Engi's: They can assist research with the creation and development of new machinery and devices.

The Chefs: Their will be an important guest arriving to the site, it is of utmost importance that a proper meal is created before their arrival and site command.

Containment Specs: They will assist E-11 and Nu-7 with their missions of containing anomalies.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Slab ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted for a position as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jules or @Gregory for your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.