For how long have you played on CN SCP:4 months
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Character name(s):Humphrey II[FR-CO]
Civilian name: Albert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
nrcqwGrxZQeAg7lxzHxyUe2GHimY7txR1pDKfbmaoYVPahrTJ8bqaHxD0zgdZ7a9nENXtLtQuIRvNpW8KPfK_fW2dPNVkXi8ur0GOpgEeNu5NXO2wNSSp87pYZVubTNksXLVpcXixXUrPensZDBG-JI

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI Beta
-E-11 CSG
-Senior agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-I have read and understood all the rules and how to play as the new scp and what you can't and can do.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-Morally good at helping others and providing a safe environment helping the morally correct people whenever able.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I would help the researcher because they are in the most need and 22415 isn't supposed to help combatives while within combat.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-I wouldn't repel 076 as it would push them towards the researcher therefore letting 076 find out about them.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-Do not help d-class as they are considered death row inmates and that isn't morally correct to help them.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Humphrey II !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.