Butterboy123
Do you have a mic?:
yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
C9DvMEPKnQMf3lMQVhcd98SmJFYbuhyjFLmlg-iwQGck5QA4SLHspaiw_mdgEiuRePOWtf-VyMlG8DPXCVeR2sKtmWDqGo8V0de9u9H5Y-_aiM5fUHbJaN7NXr9pzIZnt6TRcXlEMAOTnv9TrjBBZSc

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-usa-humphrey-ii-ban-appeal.23200/
-was banned by mistake and everything got voided
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
NO
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have played different RP servers for about 2000 hours of playtime.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-10 Hours on most Days unless working.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Ever since I started the server I've enjoyed and loved playing it I've played it almost every day and enjoy the people and experiences while on the server, I want to become a moderator because I want to become more involved within the server and it would give me more things to do on the server while helping others.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I've noticed while on the server for the past few months that usually response time for sit’s can be slow at times. I feel if I were to become a mod I could help combat that problem and make the server more enjoyable for others. I am friendly to everyone and enjoy talking and playing with others and would be able to communicate well with others on the server.

Last edited:

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

You're a good person but sometimes you can come off as a little hostile to people that don't really know you. I think you'd do pretty good though I know you genuinely enjoy the server and I can tell you want to help others out.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Accepted :)(y)

Hello @Humphrey II ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.