[USA] IA Ambassador Application -Mickle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495475642
Discord name: Mickle#6664
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 5 weeks?

In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10

Character name(s): SCP: "Mickle" CI: "Tickle" GOC: Michael "Magpie" Bland
Civilian name: Michael Bland
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: - Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: - I have been CI-G, IA Ambassador, IA Director, ECA, And an O-1 LCPL. I am Currently holding 096 & GOC LCPL [I've also been a snr mod if that's considered here as well]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - FailRP (Bled out while in cuffs) Minor Glitching (Flying around as SCP-079 unbreached)
RDM (Killed an un-goded AOD)

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? - The Internal Affairs Department is a great department which I enjoy being apart of as an agent but I would like to help out more in it. I feel I could make a great change to the department if I was accepted as an Ambassador which is why I am applying.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: - Although I can fuck around at times, when required I can do my job and I can do it well. With my past experience as an IA Ambassador and Director I feel I could bring knowledge to the department that would greatly benefit IA.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: - I have written 6 documents to my recollection. A good document is a clear and precise document hat gets the point across.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: - They Assist the Director of Internal affairs in the running of the Department of IA, They also stay professional and help keep the peace inside the foundation by arresting people who break the foundation rules. We also uphold the code of ethics and make sure no-one breaks it. An Ambassador trains and helps operatives when possible and holds trainings to further the knowledge of Agents.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: - "Mickle" was brought in from pinewood, drunk and drugged spouting about some ███-█. He was sat down Infront of the IA Director and spoken to. After hours of being locked in interrogation he was released and only charged with drunk and disorderly. The following day he sent in his Application for IA Ambassador.

One does not leave the IA Department, Only "Take a Break" from it.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Previous Experience as Director
- Mature

- I honestly feel you have not been active enough yet to come back to the role, and could use some time to play again. Possible it is because of the time differences although I genuinely do not see you around.

-As well I understand there were many reports with you as Director before as you were removed from the role.

- Under Detailed Application

Although I am one to know not to judge people so severely hoping that you changed I will not give you a -support and believe that with your prior experience your time off you have gained maturity, and could show your improved skills.

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
IA Logo.png

Application On Hold
Hello Mickle,

Me and my team are currently undecided in regards to your role as Ambassador. Continue to show my team that you are active on Agent, and make it clear that you understand all of the duties, responsibilities, and most importantly, the proper etiquette of the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador. Your previous experience in IA is respectfully noted, and will be kept in mind during this process. We will reassess your growth in around 7 Days. Feel free contact me personally for further information in regards to your application. Keep up the good work, my friend! I look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again!

Highest Regards,

1681509561234.png

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
IA Logo.png

Application Denied
Hello Mickle,

I apologize for the late response, the site has been undergoing a lot of changes that my department has had to deal with.

Because of this delay, Your normal 2 week waiting process has been reduced to 1 Week.

Me and my team have decided you are not fit for the role of Ambassador at this time. I would personally really like to see more of you before I accept you back on the team. After you have made more of a name for yourself in this department again, you are strongly encouraged to reapply after the 1 week waiting period. Please contact me personally for further information in regards to your application.

Highest Regards,

1681509561234.png

Status
Not open for further replies.