In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): lakot
Civilian name: lakot
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-G (Holding), DEA Senior Agent (Holding), UNGOC CPL (Holding), SCP-096 (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, all are expired and the latest is from June 2023.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because I think I would enjoy a position where I can roleplay more on the server as a junior CL4 and experience more aspects of the server. I also feel this would be a good opportunity to further prove my roleplay abilities and how I can contribute to the positive experience on the server. I also just enjoy playing on Internal Affairs in general as I like being able to handle situations between people and enforcing the legal codex.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I think I'm suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador as I have experience on IA Agent and just in general playing on the server. Along with this I have been roleplaying more recently and trying to have in-game interactions. It has also been a while since I have been on the server without any issues and I feel that I have proven that I am ready for the position although some may disagree. I do regret my prior history and I have apologized for my actions, all of this put together I think it can be put aside now.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written some excellent rated documents and tests.

A good document has proper formatting, a consistent writing style, is usually formally written, has correct grammar and spelling and has a good purpose.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The IA Ambassador's responsibility is to supervise their agents and ensure they are doing their jobs correctly, as well as to enforce the foundation legal codex.
They are also responsible for training and disciplining the IA agents.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lakot was born in Oregon, USA in 1995. After a simple education, where he earned a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, he became a police officer in 2018. After 5 years on the force, and an unlucky encounter with the anomalous, he joined the foundation as a security guard in 2023 after signing an obscure contract with the Foundation. Although the new job was confusing to him at first, especially with the anomalies, his police experience paid off and he progressed rather quickly. After several months as a security officer, Lakot was offered the opportunity to join the Internal Affairs department, where he was entrusted with enforcing the legal codex.

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
Department of Internal Affairs

Your interest within the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador has been recognized by the Administrative personnel of the Department of Internal Affairs, Mr Lakot, your Application has been Accepted for this Position, to move to the next stage of your further employment within the SCP Foundation, contact Dpt. Director W. Unrich of Internal Affairs. (Discord - heyola2.0)

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.