Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
1: NU7 CSG
2: 096
3: Internal
4: Intel

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Failrp - Went to investigate and forced an nu7 to open the door as a cigtv
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-In my past time playing as an internal agent, I have noticed a lack of responsibility and knowledge from agents. Whether they don't know the code of ethics/ codex or doing unfair/unjustifiable punishments. I am regularly on as an agent as some ambassadors see me on and I always listen - be fair and justify the right punishment. And that I have been poorly treated by an ambassador that is not following the punishment list nor being fair to when u want to show him a bodycam that he just ignores u and arrests u. Mickle has also seen me around.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

-What makes me suitable as an internal ambassador is that I try to represent the department to be proud to show off. To show that we can see no mistake other than professionalism from the department. I am actively on the job daily arresting people for the deserving time of their crimes concluding that I want to train other members to become an internal agent so that my knowledge is passed down for others to once have this opportunity to apply for an ambassador. I have made more documents showing more experience.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-In my past time of internal, I haven't written that many documents to say. One I have written is an incident report and what makes that a good document is, A good firm understanding title of what the document is about - The date of when it was made - Subtitles of why this happened along with who was involved and overall a description of the whole incident along with any bodycam footage and ur signature at the bottom to represent who made the document. Over 11, 6 being for ia

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

- Overseeing other internal affairs agents conducting proper procedures and dealing with cl4 personnel who either haven't followed the code of ethics themselves or committing devious acts such as murder. Dealing with agents who are not following codex themselves or job banning them if they broke the code of ethics with some verbal chances if needed. Furthermore dealing with cl4 stuff

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Hello, as some of u know me as Dector but u don't know my background so let me tell u a bit about it. I am from Britain raised in the suburbs of London. I am currently 24, I did have a 9 - 5 job till that car crash happened. As I was in the hospital and the night stood still, The electricity flicked as if a ghost had appeared then a tall man in white appeared from the drapes. He said, " Come work for us, and I will fix all your problems". As the state I was in, I couldn't have rethought a better offer as my current situation was and I had nothing to lose at the time. "yes" I said, The lights started to flicker again and I was put back into a coma. I woke up in an empty room and the figure who met me at the hospital came into the room and sat down at the other side of the time. He gave me some documents to sign and then the beginning of my journey started.

Randock

Dec 23, 2022
+Rep Your application is excellent and shows a strong understanding of the position and the skills required for the role.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
-/+ Support
+Active
+ Experience

-/+ Somewhat lackluster application.
-/+ Poor lore

rummer

Oct 5, 2022
1670544314108.png

your application to become an internal affairs ambassador has been denied, you may go ahead and reapply in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.