// Clearance 3 //
CI-B
E-11 SPC

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Nope! Clean record.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying for the Site Advisor position because I feel I can make a positive impact by guiding others effectively, contributing to the success of various departments and mobile task forces, and advocating for necessary changes.

Throughout my time on the server, I have always looked up to Site Advisors. It has been a long-term goal of mine to join their ranks, and with the experience I have gained, I decided to apply.

I have consistently maintained a clean record and sought out roles that would enhance my leadership skills, improve my RP abilities, and give me an in-depth understanding of how various aspects of CL4 clearance roles operate. I also wish to pursue higher positions to not only work with Foundation but improve overall interactions with GOIs like GOC.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-
I always push for improvement, in not only myself but in anything I am working on and on top of that I always put 110% into whatever position I am in.
One of the key roles I held was as an ECA, where I carried out duties similar to those of a Site Advisor. These included managing D-Class work permits, conducting department interviews, and authorizing AA when it was needed. These tasks required attention to detail is expected to be done properly, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to make well-thought-out decisions. This also shows I have experience and the ability to handle document work and anything else given to me.

Moreover, I briefly served as an ECA-C. This was somewhat of a leadership role within ECA, I was responsible for coordinating and assisting other ECAs. This involved overseeing their activities, providing guidance and feedback, and ensuring their work went smoothly. This role greatly improved my leadership skills and my ability to work effectively within a team.

My enthusiasm for improving RP experiences motivates me to continuously seek ways to make gameplay more enjoyable for everyone. I actively seek feedback from various departments to identify areas for improvement and to implement effective changes. I aim to improve departments where I can and aid in improving the experience for GOI RP like GOC.

In summary, my experience in similar roles, coupled with my commitment to ongoing improvement and teamwork, makes me a strong candidate for the Site Advisor position. I am excited about the opportunity to apply my skills and passion to this role and to make a positive contribution to the RP community.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibility of Site Administration is important to the overall functioning of the site. Their responsibilities cover a range of tasks that ensure smooth operations and maintain a healthy environment for all staff members. From approving AA to MTF's during breaches to organizing coordination between departments, Site Administration oversees various aspects of site management.

They are responsible for evaluating and approving proposed policies from different departments and making crucial decisions regarding tests and samplings that require their authorization. Furthermore, they engage in external relations, holding discussions with GOIs like GOC and allowing them to come in and assist during breaches when necessary. With a focus on compliance, Site Administration ensures that all personnel adhere to legal and ethical standards through interviews and reviews.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

//Requesting UNGOC data//
. . . . . . .
// Welcome to NEXUS operative database //

[INPUT] Requesting information on Iris Valentine
Operative name: Valentine Iris M.

Past information:
[Unknown]
The only known documented records state that Iris used to live in Portland, Maine. From 2007 to 2012, her records went dark. During an assessment team raid on a laboratory in New York to secure the veil after reported KTE in the area, intel revealed that genetic tests had been conducted in an attempt to force anomalous traits into individuals. Most subjects did not survive; the few that did were removed and placed into GOC care. Classified as not dangerous, the New York FOB took her in until she was of age to join the Coalition.

Current information:

// Marked: AWOL //
last known location:
// SCP Foundation //

-
It had been months since she had seen the snow, at least under better circumstances. The last time was the day before she left. She had been sitting on top of the GOC embassy building, contemplating her safety and Striker's safety. Everything she was raised to believe was in question—the Fivefold mission, UNGOC as a whole. Nothing felt right anymore. Her patience was wearing thin.

She felt more respected inside the Foundation than in her own home. She had friends there; it would have been easy to stay. However, if word got out, everyone in the FOB would swarm her. So, she left.

In the dead of night, she contacted a trusted person within the GOC who was not her lover and confided in them. She then reached out to the person she trusted most within the Foundation, SA Raven. With their help, everything was set in motion, and soon she was passing through the Foundation walls, intent on making it her new home.

Time passed, and Iris quickly integrated into the Foundation's infrastructure. She took on ECA and E-11 roles with seamless efficiency, as a lot of these two roles held similar responsibilities she had to conduct while a GOC-C Captain. As she rose through the ranks and stayed in line, she proved to the SA and SC that her loyalty was unwavering. Initially, she sought safety. But as she established herself, she realized she could also improve the environment around her.

Iris Valentine

Nov 30, 2023
-Support, never really seen you on site at all. you only briefly served as an ECA as you said and have held no other CL4 that would relate to the job
I am always on-site, and I was a ECA for almost 4 months, only thing brief was ECA- Coordinator as not long after that situations came up in Ethic's that I can't go into detail about.
I even have almost a week VTIME on foundation alone, as of recently was my first time even putting in an LOA due to external issues for 2 weeks and even then didn't completely follow through with my LOA

Cipher

Nov 12, 2023
+Support

Great person, can handle themselves well and always strive to be more than they are. Even after the situation that happened in Ethics, they did their best. I reckon its worth giving Foxwell a try considering she seems like the most qualified for the job and realistically deserves a better chance to shine at what they do best in a CL4 position as in Ethics she basically had her wings clipped the entire time.

Foxwell will do amazing in this position and I think everyone who has -Supported has a bias for other applicants as their reasonings make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.