For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 450 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Issac "Rocky"
Civilian name: [PAM-M] Issac
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A, NU-7 CPL, 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant because I have been in the shit; I have tried every job for GENSEC to site staff I know everybody wants, dreams, and fears. I hope to stick up for the little guy and help the Overseers help them. Too many times they have gotten overlooked, I would know, I was once one of them, wanting change so bad, hoping tomorrow would be different. If I got chosen as Overseer assistant they wouldn't have to wait anymore, even down to the lowest level deserves better.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The Overseer Assistant's responsibilities are to; Handle tasks that the Overseer council wants to be done but are less important or don't require the strictest operational security, act out orders given by the Overseer council, inform the Overseer of any problems, act in the place of the Overseer when they are busy.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: As a young kid he was unfortunate enough to be born in the small town of Pinewood, a very common contact point for The Foundation and Chaos Insurgency. Many men of the town picked up rifles and fought as long as they could. Winning was never a possibility though and quickly he was on the street, alone. The Foundation wasn't going to leave him all alone however
and quickly put him to work. As he moved boxes in the storage room he knew one day he would be on the top, not for money or power, but for The Foundation, they had given him another chance,

He better not waste it...

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Issac Rocky
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. We have gone with another candidate at this time and are now fully slotted. You may reapply again in one week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.