[USA] Jack Daniel's Scp-096 Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201444426
Discord name: ineedhelp#4395
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week total, but I did play a couple months ago took a break then I came back
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Jack Daniel
Civilian name: Daniels Jack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20230214235201_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF NU-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 verbal warning for rdm against a d-class
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I've been interested in Scps for the longest time, I've always been fascinated with all the Scps and all their anomlious properties. I have always liked Scp-096 because I've seen so many short films on youtube of how some farmer looked at an picture, then Scp-096 breached containment and rushed toward the farmer. In this short film it showed the MTF using scramblers for the first time, they worked for a short time before they broke, but with them they were able to use them to put a bag over Scp-096's head and get him contained.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-Scp-096 goes into a docile state, where he is no longer angered after killing his last victim. Scp-096 typically just sits where he killed his last victim, or in a corner of a room. Scp-096 then proceeds to cover his face and crys, its been thought that he does this because he used to be a normal person, and is crying for all of his victims because he murdered them against his will.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-No Scp-096 cant go straight into d-block unless his picture/face is seen by someone in D-block, if he did go straight into D-block he would get a warning for fail roleplay. The only thing Scp-096 can do when is picture/face is looked at is to, run to whoever seen his picture/face, and kill or move whatever is in his way between him and the person who looked at his picture/face
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Get scrambles so you can look in his general direction.
2. Get a bucket, a Scp Recontainment Beam, and Scp Restraints.
3. Attempt to bucket Scp-096 in his docile state so if his picture is seen again there will be less causilties
4. Beam Scp-096, then cuff him
5. if not in MTF-E11, hand him over to a NTF member so he can be recontained back into his cell

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Jack Daniel
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.