Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Feb 10th - Failrp - Dont remember
June 22nd - RDM - Dont Remember
Oct 4th - RDM - Killed a parawatch for taking pictures of ERT
Oct 8th - RDM - Killed a D-class after they left airlock - appealed the warn

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
05-4 I like the number 4, also its the only number i can apply for
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I've been nearly everywhere on the server, i've been in nearly every mtf (Not O-1 or B-1). I have learned a lot from being a lead of 2 mtfs, Nu-7 and Alpha-1. I think that I'll be able to help with the site. From leading people in Nu-7 to working with 05 in A-1 I believe I would be a great overseer
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
05 are the lead of the site, managing policies and making sure everything would function correctly. They oversee any major tests such as anything with 008 or other CL.4 SCP's. 05 would meet to discuss about policies about the COC and any other GOI relations.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
They would handle OSA apps. They would also manage 05 apps if there is a slot open. And they manage SD apps.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jack "Fubar" Daniel started out in the foundation as a general security cadet. Wanting to be in a better position they worked toward Nu-7 to help combat CI. Climbing the ranks to NCO, taking lead in operations, and training enlisted. Then becoming an officer to lead the regiment, after sometime getting to LTCOM. After not so much time as an LTCOM of Nu-7, Jack "Fubar" Daniel was taken into Alpha-1. From his experience from Nu-7, he got through the ranks quickly. After becoming a officer for A-1, he was doing more work for 05; most important orders. Then finally reaching LTCOM of A-1, he was approached with the offer of becoming a overseer.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
The good of the app
Long time in the server
Two LtCom positions
Low Warns

The bad of the app
short responses to the questions

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
M e h
lil bit short for an cl5 position
but has a few senior level 4 position
ima stay neutral

Kufie

SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
- support

I would hope that SC would be able to write documents. With the short responses it makes me doubt the abbilites of this, also shows not much effort was put in

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
I would hope that SC would be able to write documents
Not everything of being SC is just doing nothing but writing docs, sure i could go ahead and write some re-phrased paragraphs of what a overseer does when a techie says 05 cl1 comms. I can write some decent things, believe it or not I spent some time writing docs as a researcher before I did combative stuff, pretty alright docs aswell, I just dont see the point in answering a question that anyone can google easily; is it gonna help me get 05 over darby, nah nothing, would homie should get it.

Terible

Jul 17, 2023
+support
-Professional and very serious individual, he was an old A-1 LTCOM, he def has the experience.

Last edited:

Kufie

SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Not everything of being SC is just doing nothing but writing docs, sure i could go ahead and write some re-phrased paragraphs of what a overseer does when a techie says 05 cl1 comms. I can write some decent things, believe it or not I spent some time writing docs as a researcher before I did combative stuff, pretty alright docs aswell, I just dont see the point in answering a question that anyone can google easily; is it gonna help me get 05 over darby, nah nothing, would homie should get it.
No and I 100% understand that, but at the same time you have to think short answers makes me think you only know the bare minimum of the role

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
No and I 100% understand that, but at the same time you have to think short answers makes me think you only know the bare minimum of the role
Nah thats fair, but after having randal as a -1 and being a sort of main guard to him, i learnt a lot from him mainly, also from other 05 on how to act. it just seems like being 05 is meetings about things.

• Love
Reactions: Hypnotoad

Kufie

SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Nah thats fair, but after having randal as a -1 and being a sort of main guard to him, i learnt a lot from him mainly, also from other 05 on how to act. it just seems like being 05 is meetings about things.
Changing to +support after out talk i think you have what it takes

Status
Not open for further replies.