For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3d 08h 05m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Jacob "Twilight" Richman/Jacob Richman
Civilian name: Jacob Newsom
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Currently MTF E-11 CPL and currently CI-B.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fear RP x2 | Combat cuff I tried cuffing someone while they had a gun pointed at me, I was still fairly new. RDM was because I was against a wall and they uncuffed me without striping me (I was a CI deep cover) and I shot the dude next to me while not knowing that people were pointing their guns at me. Pac abuse, I'm getting this one appealed currently because I was meant to get a verbal first by what people say.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I know that I am not the best candidate because I know there are other people that do better than me. But even though I'm not the best there are still a lot of things I can do that may provide lots of help. First of all, I have a large time frame to be on, and now since summer just started it has gotten larger. Additionally, I have a good understanding of the Code of Ethics, Legal Codex, and Code of Conduct. Furthermore, I've played as IA for long periods of time which gives me some experience with this.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The responsibilities of an Assistant is to help their assigned Ethics Member with task, step in for Ethics Members, helping people that need Ethics help, and ensuring that CoE is followed by personnel.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

NAME: Jacob Richman
BIRTHPLACE: CA, Livermore
DOB: 8/23/1995
BIO:
Jacob Richman was born into a middle class family, while in school he became interested in science and started studying it. When Jacob finally made it to college he majored in science and study more about it through out college. Once he finally graduated from college he began working for the Livermore science lab, in the area for studying organisms. After three years of working there he got a job invitation to the SCP Foundation, he thought about it and accepted the job. He started out as a Junior Researcher and after several months he got promoted to a Sr. Researcher. After he got promoted he saw what the ethics was doing and got interested in them, so he start to study about them as much as he could and thought that their job was a lot more interesting that science was. So after he learned about them he asked his supervisor if he could transfer over the IA department because he thought he could do better in IA. But the supervisor made him do test and trainings to see if he was capable of being a IA. After a month of studying and training he got his transfer. Jacob Richman while in IA did a great job of making sure that people did their job correctly, and corrected the ones that didn't. Jacob Richman wanted to step up from IA and reach for something bigger so he asked his director what he should do and the director said that he should look into ethics if he really wanted to reach for something bigger. So eagerly Jacob began looking into ethics, Code of Ethics, Legal Codex, and Code of Conduct. After studying for a couple weeks he decided to try his luck in applying for ethic's assistant

Last edited:

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
Untitled (3) (5).png

APPLICATION WITHDRAWN

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Jacob has spoken to me and asked that his application be withdrawn for the time being as he will be taking time off from Gmod.
We still thank him for his application!

- Zach "BUB"

Status
Not open for further replies.