rixus#0001
For how long have you played on CN SCP
4 Months
In what country are you located?
Spain, originally from USA
Time Zone
GMT+1
Character name(s)
James “Baker” (F) Oliver “The Medic” Johnson (CI)
Civilian Name
James Baker
What server are you applying for?
USA
Do you have a mic?
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Holding > | MTF E-11 LCPL, CI-A, 096 Security Captain | CI-B | < Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why?
N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?

Mostly because I want to enjoy this experience and fulfil my dream of being it, I feel, that if I become this I can bring a lot of leadership such as good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc, helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others, I have plans, I want to build a career within this experience/job, I know what to do as being a part of the ethics committee and the responsibilities it upholds, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance when I first saw this it came to my interest straight away. I thought for once in my life I could be this, I thought to myself. I also want to also become apart from the Ethics Committee on CG SCP:RP server because I think that I will be a good addition to the team, thanks to my previous experience as an Ethics Member in other servers. Furthermore, I joined CG approximately a few months and during that time I got to experience the server and how things work around here.

What else makes me the best candidate for the Ethics Committee Assistant, may you ask?

My maturity to start with. As I've played this game for over 120 days, I've matured over the years a lot. I still like to have fun and keep things light-hearted, but I'm way more serious now compared to when I first started playing good. I've gone through the COE and COC numerous times to keep myself up to date. Not only that, but I really like this server because it's a breath of fresh air for me as it's a new concept, and it has seen a lot of development to make it unique from the rest of the servers. Likewise, I have quite a lot of experience as a staff member, seeing as I've held numerous high-ranking positions within different foundations over the years on different servers and that has given me a lot of knowledge on basic ethical code and conduct.

Other things I am able to offer.

I am kind, I love football, and I am helpful. I have some hobbies I like to do such as sports such as running, tennis, football, swimming and skiing, music, dancing, painting, reading, computer games, writing, socializing, etc. Furthermore, I can offer Good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc., helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others, I have plans, and I want to build a career within this experience/job, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance. One of the things that make me the best candidate is my leadership; I can establish order in any situation that requires it and delegate tasks in a clear and concise manner, leading to a more orderly and efficient work environment. I am also strict with the people who I work with as I expect great things from them which in my opinion pushes them to complete tasks to the best of their ability which is what we need regularly, Furthermore, I possess an array of skills which all come with separate responsibilities and obstacles to deal with on a regular basis while dealing with people of different skill-sets.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?

To assist Ethics Members with their day-to-day duties such as watching over the divisions of the foundation and ensuring everyone is up to par with COE, as well as filing reports on said divisions and giving that information to the proper Ethics member overlooking said division. They are to also report to EC about any possible unethical activity's and to help manage ethical concerns regarding researchers testing or armed personnel being unethical to D-class. And act in place of the EC when they cannot, whether that be because of not being on-site or because of orders issued by them.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in.

James Anderson was born in 1991 and became a part of the research team after being scouted by the foundation in his 20s. He had a twin also named Chloe that went on to live with his father as both parents were separated due to financial and relationship issues. During his time as a Jr. researcher, and he learned many valuable things about the foundation, gaining interest in their main goal of learning about the anomalous. After 2 years of being a Jr. Researcher, he was promoted to Researcher, giving him access to clearance Level 2 and being able to further his knowledge about the foundations of SCP. Shortly after his promotion was transferred to a new site, which was designated Site-65, where he met his Twin (Chloe) who he hadn't seen since the day his parents were separated. He then learned that Wilson's Twin (Chloe) had also joined in with the regiment called MTF E-11 which was overall dangerous, of course James was worried about her all the time. They always had time to talk about their parents when they had a break or just spare time and became a which was more combat based rather than knowledge-based. They then decided to agree that one of them will be called by their full name and the other just referred to as CHL to not confuse the rest of the foundation staff. And so WILL continue to work his way up the ranks, and here Wilson is attempting to get a position with the Ethics Committee.

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1665369894836.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "James Baker's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant and we have decided you are not yet fit for the position. Your application looks flawless it is just we want to see more Clearence 4 experience from you as you just recently got CoS. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
1665370309767.png

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
View attachment 3289
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "James Baker's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant and we have decided you are not yet fit for the position. Your application looks flawless it is just we want to see more Clearence 4 experience from you as you just recently got CoS. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
View attachment 3290
Thank you for taking your time to look at my application, I understand that I need more experience and I hope to see you in the near future as an Ethics Assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.