List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Site Advisor [Current]
- Ethics Committee Assistant Coordinator [Current]
- Executive Researcher [Former]
- Chaos Insurgency Beta [Former]
- SCP-096 [Current]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I have 2 total warnings for FailRP from when I was new to the server. My first warning was for accidentally doing the 079 glitch my first time switching to the SCP, and not understanding whether I was allowed to noclip around or not. My second warning was for dissolving an escaped D-class as a Thaumatologist. At the time of these warnings, I did not understand what I had done wrong, but after learning from the rules and future experience, I now fully understand and take responsibility for my previous actions.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why?:

- I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member for many reasons that I will state here. First of all, while the server does flourish with roleplay in many aspects, I see much potential in the site for RP that I seek to bring to every department in the server. With this, I truly care about the server's growth, and my primary goal in spending so much time here has been to apply my skills, talents, experience, and abilities to my duties to better the overall environment of Site-65. Though this is my main reason for applying for the role, I do wish to state others I believe are important to mention. The most obvious of which is my passion and enjoyment of the RP, players, and content of this server. Ever since I first begun playing here, I recognized how well structured the server was, and I immediately began enjoying it as I brought my own RP to the research department as a Junior Researcher. With this, I have put a lot of work into the server, and I believe that with time and effort put towards the very influential role of the ethics committee, I will be able to accomplish my goals and change the server for the better.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

- I am confident that I'm well suited for the position of Ethics Committee Member for a variety of reasons. To start off, I am already highly familiar with the vital duties of non-combative leadership roles in the site. I have been in several of these roles of myself, notably Site Advisor and Ethics Committee Assistant. Being an Assistant has helped me to already get a grasp on how the Committee functions, and how they are meant to undergo their many responsibilities both in character and out, along with learning directly from Committee members themselves. Even more so, the role of Site Advisor has really taught me why SA and SC and so important, and has gifted me with the opportunity of bringing my ideas for the server to light (Notably the U.S.A. D-Class Work Program made from scratch.) Moving on from how my experience makes me suitable, I'd like to mention how various traits and methods of mine can benefit the Site. I am well known for my creativity and roleplaying skills, and as I mentioned previously, I plan on using these abilities to create new RP and structures for the server with the intentions of improvement. I also have been known for both my natural and learned leadership skills. I am not afraid to help direct the site, and I have proven how my influence as a leader can benefit the players of the server through my actions as Site Administration. And to touch on another subject, I am also very approachable, and I actively seek to be a public figure and interact with all types of players on the server, both to learn of the general experiences of others across site, and to spread a good influence to both veteran and newer players that may go on to be future leadership members such as myself. Lastly, I will go into how I can apply these abilities, as well as my work ethic, effort, and dedication. My previously mentioned friendliness and leadership skills will propel me forward as I intend to act as an ethics committee member, and better the site as a whole. Furthermore, both my approachability and work ethic may be the most vital traits for this role, as the Committee is meant to act as a key model for the server, and influence the site through facilitation and remembering key information from players to apply to future changes.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

On the surface, the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee specifically in RP can seem simple or easy, but they take a lot of patience, focus, and dedication to uphold. Here is a description of them here organized into three categories:

• The Code of Ethics - The Code of Ethics is a set of rules and regulations created for the purpose of enforcing proper treatment of the many types of "beings" that are in our site. This includes SCPs, D-Class, and foundation personnel. While this is the simple description of the CoE, it is more so meant to shape a more positive, safe, and friendly environment in our everyday lives, which are usually consumed by death, confusion, and conflict. Relating to the CoE, Ethics members are tasked with using gathered data from both their own and others perspectives to directly improve the CoE, therefore bettering the environment of the site.
  • Public Figures - As I previously explained, members of the Ethics Committee are looked upon in a high regard, and very often the behavior and actions of individual committee members influence many others on site. With this, committee members must use this influence wisely. This includes upholding the CoE in their every action, and guiding others to become leaders that will improve the many departments in the site. More simply, committee members should be frequently interacting with foundation personnel and guiding them forward to be productive while also having an enjoyable experience.
  • Facilitation - Facilitation as an Ethics Committee Member includes staying engaged with their in-character duties, and observing the activities of the site and acting upon both conflict and non-conflict matters that concern the health and safety of the site's environment. In other words, the committee should always be mindful of others, and be ready to make large scale decisions at any point to guide Site-65.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP?:

The out of character responsibilities of the Ethics Committee are vital on a different scale, here they are still organized into three categories:

• Communication - External communication as a Committee member is vital to the role, as it includes many aspects. Most important of which is speaking with other committee members about ideas, concerns, and possible ways to better the server. Second of all, communication outside of the Committee is also vital. This involves "being the bad guy" in many situations. Such as, making changes to the CoE in certain aspects, removing or communicating with certain individuals for acting as their leadership role in the wrong way, and hosting/attending meetings.
  • Collaboration - Collaboration as an ECM includes anywhere from working with departmental leaders directly to improve their department, or working with your fellow ECMs in many ways. This ties into Communication as well, as ECMs are directly involved with the entire regiment of O1, since they need to collaborate with their guards, and guide them in certain manners.
  • Activity - Activity is the basis of most of the duties I've described in this application, as being present both in and out of the server is extremely vital to the entire site. I feel this is obvious, as if an ECM is not actively involving themselves in RP matters without communication, they are failing to complete their duties in RP, therefore showing a bad example and acting as a poor influence.
(Applications: The Ethics Committee currently handles choosing the DoIA, ECAs, and votes on other ECMs.)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

S.C.P. Foundation Personnel File: James A "Mapper"

• Love
Reactions: 'Athena'

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
Most qualified person whose applied so far, Amazing roleplayer, and did great work when he was an executive researcher. Does great work in site administration as a site advisor in the work program and I don't know anyone else better for the job

Reactions: Mapper

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
- Support
Hello mapper. I need to say that I am happy you want to move forward into the foundation hierarchy and to do more for the foundation, but I will say you are not ready for the position of ECM yet. Althought you have experience as an ECA (and being a coordinator for it) I feel that you lack a more in-depth look at what currently, the EC commite need. The EC needs a more active leadear that can take bold moves and respect the boundaries of what their power hold and, for this, you need way more experience in knowing what risks to take. I also feel that you have not seen or really understood the critical relationship within EC and O-1 in which you have to be knowledgeable on how we operate, what are the boundaries as an ECM inside the regiment and the notion that O-1, as an ISD, has extreme potencial that, sadly, this EC rotation has not use at its fullest. Althought you lack these, I feel that with time and dedication in SA or as an more senior ECA that knows a more indept didanym of how SC really operates, then you will become a great ECM. For now, I wish you the best of lucks in whatever you strive to be!

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Huge +Support
- Amazing work as an Exec. Researcher.
- Good work as a ECA
- Good work as Site Administration
- Good at creating new and unique RP scenarios
- Fun to work with and has a good attitude
- Easily one of the best candidates for ECM
- I would be more then happy to guard mapper
- Made the D class work program
- Has knowledge of the job from his time as ECA
- Has prebuilt chemistry with O-1, ECA's, and ECM's
- W mans he deserves it

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

Need I say more? This dude is Goated!

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
- Support
Hello mapper. I need to say that I am happy you want to move forward into the foundation hierarchy and to do more for the foundation, but I will say you are not ready for the position of ECM yet. Althought you have experience as an ECA (and being a coordinator for it) I feel that you lack a more in-depth look at what currently, the EC commite need. The EC needs a more active leadear that can take bold moves and respect the boundaries of what their power hold and, for this, you need way more experience in knowing what risks to take. I also feel that you have not seen or really understood the critical relationship within EC and O-1 in which you have to be knowledgeable on how we operate, what are the boundaries as an ECM inside the regiment and the notion that O-1, as an ISD, has extreme potencial that, sadly, this EC rotation has not use at its fullest. Althought you lack these, I feel that with time and dedication in SA or as an more senior ECA that knows a more indept didanym of how SC really operates, then you will become a great ECM. For now, I wish you the best of lucks in whatever you strive to be!
This just isn't it man! Mapper created the D-Class work Program Document after being handed the Project by the Ethics Committee, Organized for it to be sent out & has done amazing work with it since it's Public debut, if this doesn't shout "Amazing at Creating RP" for others to enjoy I don't know what does? the Ethics Committee needs someone like this

Reactions: Mapper and Chad

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
This just isn't it man! Mapper created the D-Class work Program Document after being handed the Project by the Ethics Committee, Organized for it to be sent out & has done amazing work with it since it's Public debut, if this doesn't shout "Amazing at Creating RP" for others to enjoy I don't know what does? the Ethics Committee needs someone like this
Yes this is why he deserves a +SUPPORT

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
HUGE +Support

- Extremely nice person
- Knows what he's doing
- Innovative (See D class work program)
- Would be a FANTASTIC ECM.

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170131538
Discord name: mapperguy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the end of April 2023
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): James "Mapper" A
Civilian name: Samuel Smitherins
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Site Advisor [Current]
- Ethics Committee Assistant Coordinator [Current]
- Executive Researcher [Former]
- Chaos Insurgency Beta [Former]
- SCP-096 [Current]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I have 2 total warnings for FailRP from when I was new to the server. My first warning was for accidentally doing the 079 glitch my first time switching to the SCP, and not understanding whether I was allowed to noclip around or not. My second warning was for dissolving an escaped D-class as a Thaumatologist. At the time of these warnings, I did not understand what I had done wrong, but after learning from the rules and future experience, I now fully understand and take responsibility for my previous actions.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why?:

- I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member for many reasons that I will state here. First of all, while the server does flourish with roleplay in many aspects, I see much potential in the site for RP that I seek to bring to every department in the server. With this, I truly care about the server's growth, and my primary goal in spending so much time here has been to apply my skills, talents, experience, and abilities to my duties to better the overall environment of Site-65. Though this is my main reason for applying for the role, I do wish to state others I believe are important to mention. The most obvious of which is my passion and enjoyment of the RP, players, and content of this server. Ever since I first begun playing here, I recognized how well structured the server was, and I immediately began enjoying it as I brought my own RP to the research department as a Junior Researcher. With this, I have put a lot of work into the server, and I believe that with time and effort put towards the very influential role of the ethics committee, I will be able to accomplish my goals and change the server for the better.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

- I am confident that I'm well suited for the position of Ethics Committee Member for a variety of reasons. To start off, I am already highly familiar with the vital duties of non-combative leadership roles in the site. I have been in several of these roles of myself, notably Site Advisor and Ethics Committee Assistant. Being an Assistant has helped me to already get a grasp on how the Committee functions, and how they are meant to undergo their many responsibilities both in character and out, along with learning directly from Committee members themselves. Even more so, the role of Site Advisor has really taught me why SA and SC and so important, and has gifted me with the opportunity of bringing my ideas for the server to light (Notably the U.S.A. D-Class Work Program made from scratch.) Moving on from how my experience makes me suitable, I'd like to mention how various traits and methods of mine can benefit the Site. I am well known for my creativity and roleplaying skills, and as I mentioned previously, I plan on using these abilities to create new RP and structures for the server with the intentions of improvement. I also have been known for both my natural and learned leadership skills. I am not afraid to help direct the site, and I have proven how my influence as a leader can benefit the players of the server through my actions as Site Administration. And to touch on another subject, I am also very approachable, and I actively seek to be a public figure and interact with all types of players on the server, both to learn of the general experiences of others across site, and to spread a good influence to both veteran and newer players that may go on to be future leadership members such as myself. Lastly, I will go into how I can apply these abilities, as well as my work ethic, effort, and dedication. My previously mentioned friendliness and leadership skills will propel me forward as I intend to act as an ethics committee member, and better the site as a whole. Furthermore, both my approachability and work ethic may be the most vital traits for this role, as the Committee is meant to act as a key model for the server, and influence the site through facilitation and remembering key information from players to apply to future changes.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

On the surface, the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee specifically in RP can seem simple or easy, but they take a lot of patience, focus, and dedication to uphold. Here is a description of them here organized into three categories:

• The Code of Ethics - The Code of Ethics is a set of rules and regulations created for the purpose of enforcing proper treatment of the many types of "beings" that are in our site. This includes SCPs, D-Class, and foundation personnel. While this is the simple description of the CoE, it is more so meant to shape a more positive, safe, and friendly environment in our everyday lives, which are usually consumed by death, confusion, and conflict. Relating to the CoE, Ethics members are tasked with using gathered data from both their own and others perspectives to directly improve the CoE, therefore bettering the environment of the site.
  • Public Figures - As I previously explained, members of the Ethics Committee are looked upon in a high regard, and very often the behavior and actions of individual committee members influence many others on site. With this, committee members must use this influence wisely. This includes upholding the CoE in their every action, and guiding others to become leaders that will improve the many departments in the site. More simply, committee members should be frequently interacting with foundation personnel and guiding them forward to be productive while also having an enjoyable experience.
  • Facilitation - Facilitation as an Ethics Committee Member includes staying engaged with their in-character duties, and observing the activities of the site and acting upon both conflict and non-conflict matters that concern the health and safety of the site's environment. In other words, the committee should always be mindful of others, and be ready to make large scale decisions at any point to guide Site-65.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP?:

The out of character responsibilities of the Ethics Committee are vital on a different scale, here they are still organized into three categories:

• Communication - External communication as a Committee member is vital to the role, as it includes many aspects. Most important of which is speaking with other committee members about ideas, concerns, and possible ways to better the server. Second of all, communication outside of the Committee is also vital. This involves "being the bad guy" in many situations. Such as, making changes to the CoE in certain aspects, removing or communicating with certain individuals for acting as their leadership role in the wrong way, and hosting/attending meetings.
  • Collaboration - Collaboration as an ECM includes anywhere from working with departmental leaders directly to improve their department, or working with your fellow ECMs in many ways. This ties into Communication as well, as ECMs are directly involved with the entire regiment of O1, since they need to collaborate with their guards, and guide them in certain manners.
  • Activity - Activity is the basis of most of the duties I've described in this application, as being present both in and out of the server is extremely vital to the entire site. I feel this is obvious, as if an ECM is not actively involving themselves in RP matters without communication, they are failing to complete their duties in RP, therefore showing a bad example and acting as a poor influence.
(Applications: The Ethics Committee currently handles choosing the DoIA, ECAs, and votes on other ECMs.)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

S.C.P. Foundation Personnel File: James A "Mapper"
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.