In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Jason “Overwatch” George

Civilian name: George Gregorvitch

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What are your total levels?:

1706672402520.jpeg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B. SCP-096. DEA Senior Agent

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for FailRP for leaving while contained as SCP-323.

-

How long have you been a Senior Agent for? Two Weeks.

-

Why are you applying for Special Agent? I’m applying to become a special agent because it’s the group I’ve gravitated the most to on the server. Some of my favorite experiences on the server have been while playing with my fellow DEA and Nu7 members. I’ve learned a lot about the day-to-day operations of the DEA and I would like to continue that by helping to mentor new DEA agents and grow RP opportunities.

-

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I feel like I’m suitable as I get along really well with my other agents and enjoy all the time spent playing with fellow agents. As a special agent, I would happily take new members under my wing, showing them the ropes and helping them grow. I would also love an opportunity to help grow the RP opportunities in the DEA.

-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I haven’t written any DEA-specific documents, however, I have written documents for sampling SCPs while playing as a researcher. That said, no matter the subject matter, a document should be well researched, concise, and articulate the purpose without wasting the reader's time without superfluous filler.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: A special agent's main role is to act as a role model and mentor for agents and operatives. They should be willing to take recruits under their wing and show them the ropes. It is also important for them to be well-versed in the duties required of DEA personnel with minimum oversight when senior agency personnel are off-site.

-

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My character Jason George was previously a research assistant who initially decided to try out for the internal affairs team, but during a CI raid they found themselves drawn towards the excitement, camaraderie, and esprit de corps demonstrated by the DEA team.

They submitted their internal transfer to the DEA team, and after achieving high marks on the entrance exam, they were accepted for an expired transfer.

After putting in their minimum timings as an agent, they enrolled in the Foundation training program and successfully achieved their Heavy Weapons License. This allowed them to take the Senior Agent Training and successfully pass (on their second attempt).

During a recent raid on the foundation by the Chaos Insurgency, Jason George was kidnapped and brought back to the CIs base of operations. It was here that the CI tried to convince him to move to their side. After refusing, he was shot in the leg by the nameless BCOM, while being told this was his required “flesh offering”. While nameless, those glowing red eyes will forever be ingrained in Jason’s mind.

The foundation, seeing the promise in Jason’s future, paid Jason’s ransom, and brought him back to the foundation. It is here that Jason would begin his lengthy rehabilitation, ultimately resulting in the addition of a prosthetic robotic leg. During this lengthy rehabilitation, Jason attended the foundation command flight school, learning the ins and outs of basic flight, advanced flight, drone operations, and C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance).

The achievement of his flight license and C4ISR training has led to Jason adopting the new moniker “Overwatch”. You’ll often find him on the surface, providing drone overwatch support for DEA and Nu7, dropping intelligence reports in DEA and SOP-C communications.

Last edited:

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
Dear @0x48756773

In regards to your Special Agent Application, we have decided to DENY your special Agent Application.

If you wish to find out more about your denial reason please contact me over email (Discord: Joseph Von Claus).

You may reapply in no less than 2 Weeks time,

Agency Manager Joseph Von Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.