PAC Request [USA] Jewel Jenkins PAC

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
Jewel Jenkins is a female LT in epsilon 11 that wants to show off that she is a female.

A little background on her, she was raised by the foundation after her parents were killed by able in a large breach that went to pinewood. She became a researcher because she was rescued by researchers that night. After years of trying to tame SCPs she decided to move on helping people by going into ethics. A

After years of Ethics she decided to take a leave from work and try to find her long lost family to feel whole again. After successfully doing that, she came back to the foundation in hopes of something new where she became an IA Ambassador and later a member of E11. Fun fact Jewel only eats sweet things because thats all she ate growing up and it brings her comfort now.

{OOC} I have been looking for weeks to find the perfect female combative model and I finally found one! After hours of hard work I have been able to add E11 aspect. I have the E11 stamp on the back pouch and E11 patches on my arms as well as the hat symbolizing that I am an officer in E11. I hope this gets approved (I know the brest area is a little big) as this is the only female combative model I have been able to find. Here is a clip showing it all off.

Reactions: Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Jun 5, 2022
[REDACTED] USA
Jewel Jenkins is a female LT in epsilon 11 that wants to show off that she is a female.

A little background on her, she was raised by the foundation after her parents were killed by able in a large breach that went to pinewood. She became a researcher because she was rescued by researchers that night. After years of trying to tame SCPs she decided to move on helping people by going into ethics. A

After years of Ethics she decided to take a leave from work and try to find her long lost family to feel whole again. After successfully doing that, she came back to the foundation in hopes of something new where she became an IA Ambassador and later a member of E11. Fun fact Jewel only eats sweet things because thats all she ate growing up and it brings her comfort now.

{OOC} I have been looking for weeks to find the perfect female combative model and I finally found one! After hours of hard work I have been able to add E11 aspect. I have the E11 stamp on the back pouch and E11 patches on my arms as well as the hat symbolizing that I am an officer in E11. I hope this gets approved (I know the brest area is a little big) as this is the only female combative model I have been able to find. Here is a clip showing it all off.
I helped make many edits to this pac and hope it gets approved

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Looks cool but it just looks like Helga with a slapped on patch and E11 sticker i feel the body should be more blue to show E11 and maybe change the hair color just a tip from me because it looks to similar to helga i feel with those adjustments it wouldnt happen but still GL +

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
+Support
Looks cool but it just looks like Helga with a slapped on patch and E11 sticker i feel the body should be more blue to show E11 and maybe change the hair color just a tip from me because it looks to similar to helga i feel with those adjustments it wouldnt happen but still GL +
Hey! I've actually been thinking of doing this! at the end of the day it will still be a Helga model but I thought about making her hair E11 blue. The only reason why I didn't change the shirt color is because its already a shade of blue.

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
-neutral
Looks ok, but will definetly look out of place due to it having its face pretty exposed compared to most E-11s on site. Maybe try giving it a E-11 facemask? You can still tell it's female from it's body type, so you shouldnt worry too much about your model being confused for male.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
-support
Looks neat but looks no where near like an E-11, not blue enough barely any body armour no gass mask, looks more like a special agent then an E-11 LT, just doesent look recognisable as the role it actually is at all without getting up super close to get a good look at the details on it.

Again, looks cool but i just cant give a neutral or support when i only actually realised what you were when i saw the E-11 on your back and the E-11 LT in the apps lore/explanation

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
PAC Denied

Hi @RoxieCat2003 ,

Your PAC has been denied on the 08/07/2023 for the following;

You have not followed the format, but also the model does not look like E-11 when being identified.

by Jason and Rushi

Kind Regards,
Jason​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.