[USA] John D. Baker's Site Advisor Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlibshua

Jul 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63122564
Discord name: xlibshua

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Vtime acts up but I have around a week or two in playtime i stopped playing for a month due to computer issues.

In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico

Time zone: EST

Character name(s):John D. Baker and John S. Baker(CI)

Civilian name: Carlos Juan

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- IA Agent.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-The reasoning behind my site advisor application is so i can positively impact the site and how it operates. I have seen how Site Advisors operate and i thought to myself that I'd be up to the task and I fell qualified to do so. I also want to progress in terms of Roleplay Scenarios and in the taking of Foundation Roles.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I can be active on the server pretty much of all day If need be. I have experience on holding positions that are of high ranking persay on multiple other servers. And i have experience as an IA agent in which I have arrested Senior members of staff during my time as an Agent and have accordingly executed my task and duties as an IA agent.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The responsibilities of a Site Administrator during RP are as follows:
-Authorize the use of the advanced armory if the situation requires its use.
-Authorize D-Block sweeps if need be when a Code 2 is active or D-class have contraband
-Approve certain cross testing
-Make sure the site is operating as it should and make sure that its operation is going swiftly and in a orderly fashion
-Maintain the highest standards of operation and order within the Site to as stated before make sure it operated accordingly

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Character Name: John D. Baker
Current Position: Internal Affairs Agent
Desired Position: Site Administrator

-Before joining the Foundation, Baker had an extensive background in law enforcement, specializing in complex investigations and undercover operations. His ability to navigate treacherous waters and expose hidden motives led him to the SCP Foundation, where his expertise was put to use in maintaining the integrity and security of the Site.

-John D. Baker is an experienced and astute Internal Affairs Agent within the SCP Foundation. Known for his sharp investigative skills, unwavering commitment to upholding Foundation values, and unflinching dedication to uncovering truth, Baker has become a trusted figure within the Site's administrative ranks.

-Beyond his official duties, Baker actively seeks opportunities to mentor and guide his colleagues. He is known for taking junior agents under his wing, sharing his expertise, and providing guidance that helps them navigate the complex world of anomalous containment. His commitment to nurturing the next generation of Foundation personnel showcases his genuine investment in the organization's long-term success.

-In recognition of his exceptional service, Baker was often sought out for advice and guidance by his fellow agents, further solidifying his reputation as a trusted and respected figure within the Foundation. His reputation as a capable investigator, a fair adjudicator, and a reliable ally made him a natural candidate for higher leadership roles, setting the stage for his aspirations to become a Site Administrator.

-His actions in the field showcased his bravery and commitment to the Foundation's mission. Whether it was exposing corruption within the ranks or ensuring that ethical standards were upheld during challenging situations, Baker's unwavering resolve and unflappable nature served as an inspiration to those around him.

-His actions in the field showcased his bravery and commitment to the Foundation's mission. Whether it was exposing corruption within the ranks or ensuring that ethical standards were upheld during challenging situations, Baker's unwavering resolve and unflappable nature served as an inspiration to those around him. But Baker wanted to be someone bigger He meticulously wrote his application for Site Advisor and studied thoroughly again and again so he can excel at the role he is applying to.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
No cl4 experience
One whitelist
Seems new

Small application

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
-Support

No Junior CL4 Experience
Never had any interactions with you

If you are going to go for Site Administration I recommend you get a Junior CL4 Job such as IA Ambassador or ECA.

Good luck.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4

To: John D. Baker

Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @xlibshua . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.