Not open for further replies.

John "Kratos" Freeman

Oct 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:515720
Discord name: M4bro
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about a 1 year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): John “Kratos” Freeman for Foundation, John “LTG” Freeman for CI
Civilian name: “Kratos”
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?:
b3bcWzkvdxtDZgyZV_CmJH6G0-gWsV0zoxZ1gR2MuJh7sDjH8JGASs9A9A-NhUDp5x9hpE9dLxPGtaMT5EsfwCuiQ9qHdU-1_mlU8_KGW5fVCRxdx29JJeOZLqrn3hGRs-dbcKq8uzWBIH-6eMemw4g

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding:
-CI-Delta
-DEA Senior agent
-SCP 096 whitelist
Held roles:
-MTF E11 SPC
-GOC CPL
-MTF Nu7 SPC
-MTF B-1 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: RDM I shot a person when I was on parawatch. hitbox abuse i dont remember getting this warn or the reason. FailRP i gave guns to D class when on MC&D. FearRP dont remember the reason. Fail RP [A] kill my self with chems when chems was stripped. none currently active

How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 3 months

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I enjoy DEA, and I am always striving to make it better. I want to help even more with making DEA a better regiment by helping new agents/operatives to become more of a main fighting force for the foundation.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
What makes me suitable is that I am active on DEA and on the server in general, I show good leadership on DEA and other factions that I am a part of, I am great at combat against GOI’s and that I can show professionalism when needed.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have made 2 documents for CI, but to make a good document it would have to be:
  • Good grammar
  • Valid Information
  • Not too many words
  • Easy to read
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-Give New agents their test so they can become DEA agents
-Help lead DEA and help assist agency managers
-Give Agents tasks to do within the agency
-Defend the foundation against enemy GOIS

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: John Freeman was born in the US in 1989 and grew up in New Jersey and Graduated from Lakewood High School as a straight A student. After high school John would enroll into the police force and became an undercover agent. Later on in his career his undercover work would get him noticed by the SCP foundation. He was hired to become a DEA agent and to be undercover in the police force. Much later he was moved to site 65 in Canada and now he stays undercover in the current population of pinewood. Watching out for any threats that may come to the foundation.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.