[USA] John's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Bogady

Apr 7, 2024
Canada
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): imacow1234

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): A little over 25 hours

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): John Bogady

Chaos name (include your rank): Don't have a Chao's Character

Civilian name: Jimmy Bogady

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:130710282

Discord ID (name#0000): raccoonthegamer

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 Warn for RDM when I was brand new to the server and didn't know the rules that well.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I was moderator on a few communities on GMOD
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I've been high roles in multiple Serious roleplay server (both In and Out of Garry's Mod), and have extensive knowledge on how to handle my way through serious and semi-serious roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I am usually on most days for about 8-9 hours, depending on if I have school or other activity's to complete. But most of the time I am on for at least 8 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Being a moderator for Civil Network's SCP RP server aligns perfectly with my passion for fostering a thriving community and ensuring an enjoyable experience for all players. I'm committed to upholding the server's rules and regulations, resolving disputes effectively, and contributing to a positive atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and valued. I believe my dedication to fairness, communication skills, and familiarity with the SCP universe make me a strong candidate for this role, and I'm eager to help maintain the server's high standards of quality and enjoyment.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I can contribute significantly to the server in several ways. Firstly, my experience and understanding of the SCP universe allow me to engage with players on a deeper level, whether it's assisting with lore-related questions or enhancing immersive roleplay scenarios. Additionally, my strong communication skills enable me to mediate conflicts effectively and ensure that all players feel heard and respected. I'm also dedicated to actively monitoring the server to enforce rules fairly and maintain a positive environment for everyone.
What sets me apart from other applicants is my genuine passion for community building and commitment to promoting inclusivity and diversity within the server. I prioritize active engagement with players, seeking their feedback and suggestions to continuously improve the server experience. My ability to adapt quickly to new situations and my proactive approach to problem-solving further differentiate me, ensuring that I can handle any challenges that may arise effectively. Overall, I'm confident that my unique blend of skills, experience, and enthusiasm make me an excellent candidate for the moderator role on Civil Network's SCP RP server.

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
-SUPPORT
I have personally never seen you before.
That said, it is possible that we have opposing time zones and I just so happen to miss you on the server.

The + parts though is that you do have experience in general and the app is pretty detailed, especially for the last question. Worst case scenario is getting a bit more time into the server and getting to know people more.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @John Bogady ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Please ensure that you do not get in trouble during your time as staff and understand our rules better.​

Status
Not open for further replies.