[USA] Jon Dingleshmerg ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:77469824
Discord name :Iamjustjon#4564
For how long have you played on CG SCP:I started playing over a year ago, but i recently returned
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:CST
Character name(s): "Wiz" [HH-3 PVT]
Civilian name: Sam Lang
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:Absolutely
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Consultant(Held) Director of Medicine(Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:2 warnings
1) First month ever playing, I fail RP by shooting an A-1 MTF while at gunpoint, I was a D-class attempting to escape.
2) As DoM I shot a guy in my spawn, completely forgot about the hotkey strip weapons he did on me and I shot a techie that was minging with a gun.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-I am the best candidate because I know how to help every type of person, from misfits to hard workers. I Believe it is better to guide the person instead of just punishing them. I know what it takes to lead and also to follow orders because I was an HH-3 Organizer twice. My Favorite thing about ECAs is teaching others the CoE.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-A simple explanation is to fill in the shoes of ethics committee members placement for decisions based on the code of ethics. Assistants do more work than a substitution for ECMs. Assistants provide ethical advice for staff for research or human rights policy. Assistants also complete tasks assigned to them by ECMs.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Date December 11th, 20XX.
According to the Department of Research, The Entity that claims to be a wizard appeared in Site-65. The entity described is a five foot and six inch with male human attributes. The entity does not know how he found his way into the site but has found ways to be useful to the foundation. The Entity goes by "Wizard", yet when asked about how he acquired the name "Wizard" He claims it was a knight from a book. The limitation to his knowledge before appearing in Site-65 is limited, but "Wizard" is helpful wherever he goes.

Date December 12th, 20XX
Time 12:30 am
"Wizard" was hungry and claimed to know the head chef in the foundational staff, but when attempting to locate the kitchen, "Wizard" finds a empty closet. The Unknown about the Entity "Wizard" is vast, but "Wizard" knows how to help.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, "Wiz".

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.