Civilian name:Sam Lang
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-(Holding Consultant x3) (Held DoM)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
1) First month ever playing, I fail RP by shooting an A-1 MTF while at gunpoint, I was a D-class attempting to escape.
2) As DoM I shot a guy in my spawn, completely forgot about the hotkey strip weapons he did on me and I shot a techie that was minging with a gun.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-I am a college student and I am trained in office 365. I enjoy RP as a consultant and I like helping others out, I want to guide the inexperienced and to up hold conduct.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-A simple explanation is to fill in the shoes of ethics committee members placement for decisions based on the code of ethics. Assistants do more work than a substitution for ECMs. Assistants provide ethical advice for staff for research or human rights policy. Assistants also complete tasks assigned to them by ECMs.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
One day, jon 'Wiz' Dingleshmerg was requested on floor 3 of site-56. While waiting for [Redacted]-1 , jon noticed a baby at the floor near the elevator door. The baby's left arm and leg were gone and the baby was starting to look blue with every minute passing. Consultant jon begins rushing to aid the baby, but before the baby passed, jon consoled the baby until a man appeared behind jon. The man was in a black suit and tie, he had a cigarette in his mouth, the man said, "It was a shame that I was too late to this young one, thank you for being here for him." Jon was confused because the man next to him is described to be SCP-4999.
After the meeting with [Redacted]-1, jon decided to search for old documents he had about death, and found his old document from Ethics Member Crow Kolesnikov. The document possessed mostly classification ink over the document, but Consultant jon noticed a description for purgatory in the document. Consultant decided to save the baby by joining the ethics department, for the baby, and crow.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1ec5838b980ba6ebbc4454581a78d35ecac7a7f6_00-removebg-preview (1).png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee

To: Mr. Dingleshmerg

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. After careful consideration, we believe that your skills, experience, and qualifications make you suitable for this position. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.

-From Ethics Vice Chairman "Peasant"

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.