[USA] Jonquontavius Tiggle The 3rd Site Advisor application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonquavius

Aug 26, 2023
Steam ID: boohoo0867

Discord name: Okdofullgodogo

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 month

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: Pacific Standard Time

Character name(s): Jonquontavius Tiggle The 3rd

Civilian name: Joe Bob

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: DEA Operative.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I am applying for Site Advisor because I could support the Site Director in managing the various aspects of the SCP Foundation. This might involve helping to organize containment procedures for different SCPs, ensuring the safety of the facility, and assisting in making sure the role-playing experience is enjoyable for all participants. I can also manage the facility while the site director is gone.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I may not have direct experience in traditional Site Administration roles, but my time in the Department of External Affairs and as a Senior Researcher has equipped me with valuable skills that can translate well into this position. My experience has helped my with my communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work collaboratively within a team. As a Senior Researcher, I've developed strong organizational skills while managing complex projects and coordinating with different stakeholders. These skills, along with my dedication and enthusiasm for maintaining the integrity and effectiveness of the SCP RP site, make me confident in my ability to contribute positively to the Site Administration team.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Facility Oversight: Managing the day-to-day operations of Site-65, ensuring its proper functioning, safety, and security.
  • Infrastructure Maintenance: Overseeing the upkeep of the facility's physical structures, technology, and equipment.
  • Security Coordination: Collaborating with the Security team and the Chief of security to establish protocols, manage access, and respond to security breaches or incidents.
  • Personnel Management: Supervising staff members, including researchers, security personnel, and support staff, to make sure they aren't breaking the legal codex.
  • Containment Management: Ensuring that containment procedures for SCPs are followed, and addressing any containment breaches, this would be delegating to the correct MTF Units.
  • Decision making

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Jonquontavius Tiggle
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

Since you have withdrawn your app, this application will be closed.

Thank you for having interest in applying!

Best,

Site Director "Lunaro"

Status
Not open for further replies.