In what country are you located?
USA

Time zone
PST

Character name(s)
"Josh" [AXO-III], "Josh"

Civilian name
[GT] “Moofus”

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Nu-7 LCPL, CI-B both current

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
No

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I've seen many unprepared and inexperienced gensec try to do something demanding like a sweep and end up failing due to just not understanding the situation and what's required of them. Not knowing about covering bathrooms, not letting d class jump over them at the gates, walking into airlock to return d-class, and more. I want to be able to mentor them and make gensec a more welcoming place where the rules and requirements are properly laid out for new players and they can receive proper guidance on how to protect D-Block and foundation staff. I have seen too many cadets put their lives and those around them in danger due to them simply not knowing any better. I’ve seen a lot of cadets and officers with potential and I want to grow and develop their skills. It’s a hard learning curve for sure but it’s an achievable goal. New players should be guided through the process of learning gensec and I believe I can do just that.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I’ve been under the guidance of Robin and Nexus through the AXO subdivision since its inception, have already led multiple sweeps, and spent time controlling d-block under their watch. I’m able to keep D-Block stable even in tough situations and lead others to fix it. I do my best to teach new gensec the proper procedures to keep them safe and have gotten many clearly disobedient and disrespectful gensec punished by IA when they really need to be taught a lesson. I know what duties a captain needs to perform and I’m already confident in my ability to perform them. I’m ready to teach and lead gensec to be a more respectful and ethical division.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
A captain’s main duty is to supervise D-Block and make sure it continues to run smoothly. They uphold and enforce the CoE and CoC as well as delegate and lead the gensec staffing D-Block where needed.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in
Josh was born in Alaska and grew up in a military household. His father was enlisted and was constantly redeployed and every time, Josh and his mom were dragged along with him. Because of this Josh never made many friends since he would just end up leaving the area anyways. His dad always pushed him to follow a military schedule. Intense workouts and combat training even from a young age. He didn’t want to do it but he followed his dad’s orders. He loathed the military and the command structure as a whole and despised his father for constantly dragging him across countries and through hellish training. His only escape from his hated daily life was the sciences. He secluded himself from other people and buried himself in his studies. In college he took an interest in studying the anomalous. First starting with cryptids like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster but started to take notice of odd reports in the news. Bizarre anomalies that made no sense. People losing their memory in a forest. Corpses completely ripped to shreds to the point of being a puddle or gore. What caused these events? Josh was interested and wanted to understand why these things were happening. One evening, however, he managed to see one of these anomalies in person. He was relaxing in his apartment when something caught his eye. A man staring at him through a window. He lived on the second floor. At first he was surprised but then excited at the thought of studying one of these strange happenings. Taking careful notes about the appearance of the man. The eyes of it staring at Josh the whole time. Tracking him. Satisfied with his initial notes. Josh decided to break the window. The loud shattering sound spread throughout the small apartment. Louder than he had expected. He checked all of the other windows in the apartment and after seeing nothing, went to bed. He woke up sweating and afraid in the morning to the sound of pounding at the door. He’d had a nightmare. The door suddenly slammed open to the sound of splintering wood. He ran to a window to look outside. A police raid? What had he done? As he got up he locked eyes with someone. The man. Back in another window. The blank stare still on his face. Josh slowly approached. Puzzled. So it had reappeared. Is this why the police were at his door? Why he had a nightmare? His thoughts were interrupted by his bedroom door being opened. Roughly. Armed men swarmed into his room. They weren’t police. One of the men then knocked him out with the butt of their rifle. He woke up in a room he hadn’t seen before. A man in a suit sitting across a desk in front of him. That was how he was recruited by the Foundation. He had found his opportunity to study the unknown. He reveled in it, happy to do the work the Foundation needed. As he gained experience. He encountered more of the dangerous anomalies contained. He realized that the Foundation was the only thing protecting the public. He needed to protect the staff and public from these monsters. These thoughts circulated through his head and some of his friends for a few months until he was sat down again by the same shady people. He was asked to join the security force of the Foundation. They knew about his military background and wanted his help. Starting out from the bottom. He had to deal with the command structure he hated so much. He acted out at first but came to see it as necessary. Tight structure was needed for these kinds of dangers. His loathing turned into acceptance and he started to climb the ranks and prove himself to those above him.​

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
+ Support

Knows his stuff, doesn't minge while in roleplay. Can actually roleplay and make it fun for everyone.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
++Support
-Very good GENSEC
-Has great leadership qualities
-Professional
-Has motivation and initiative

-AXO-III

I have watched Josh grow more and more over his time in GENSEC. I feel that he would be a very capable Captain and a great addition to GENSEC leadership.

Captain "Nexus One" [AXO-HOP]

Jason Manson

Sep 28, 2022
+massive support
he is a member of AXO, he has lead sweeps already and managed sectors of D-block. he is ready to move up to captain without a doubt

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.