For how long have you played on CN SCP: for about 3-4 months or about 515 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): john day "Immune" [GRD-EN]
Civilian name: john smithing
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes i do
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
Screenshot 2024-04-10 154619.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SGT Holding
- CI-A Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
20240406191148_1.jpg

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-i am good with helping other personnel and showing them stuff while also helping in personnel that are in trouble
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- they display friendliness and a willingness to help others and assist researchers and other personnel that are in danger
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researches running away and put them in my helper dimension for them to get away
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- i would put the researcher in my helper dimension and then repel 076 while mtf and other combative personnel are fighting 076 and try to prevent them from dying
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would deny services because it would be unethical also they are deathrow inmates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.