[USA] Karl "Devious" Gamemaster Application [SCPRP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DominatorKidIsMe2121
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I want to say I have around 400 hours on the server now but I can not say exactly.
In what country are you located?: The United States of America
Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Karl "Devious"
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: "DEVIOUS"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634685358
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I made an executive researcher application a while back but I can't find it. If you are wondering it was denied.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a 3 day ban almost a year ago I want to say. I also have received a couple warnings but none recently.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Not really but I want to use this as a learning experience.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I played plenty of FiveM (GtaRp) and been on this server for a while now.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I get home from school at around 4pm and go to bed around 11pm so anytime in-between that time except for weekends then I will be on whenever I want to get on and probably been on for a hot minute.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Because I am very creative when it comes to events and I also just want to be able to let people have fun and let peoples dreams come true when it comes to events.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: In my opinion noone is better than anybody else but if I had to say I am very creative when it comes to events and can be very active on the server and in the community. Also I am very patient and friendly when it comes to others.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): One idea that I have had for a while now is an anomalous man that has empty eye sockets. He would go around and whoever looks at him for five or more seconds would get their eyeballs scooped out by him. Now this could be done on surface or in the foundation.
Another event idea I have would be a SCP-973 (Smokey) RP. There is two parts to this SCP, SCP-973-1 and SCP-973-2. SCP-973-1 is a police cruiser of which noone can out run and SCP-973-2 is a police officer who chases you and encourages you to run but when he catches you, he kills you brutally. Now this can be done on surface to give the civilians of Pinewood some fun as well.
The last small event idea that I have is a SCP-023 RP (The Black Shuck). SCP-023 is a small black dog with red eyes. The way the SCP works is that whenever you make eye contact with the dog it will proceed to bite and try to kill you. After you have been killed it will then sit down and wait until someone else makes eye contact.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A Map change event idea I have is CI raids the foundation and breaches SCP-008. Upon the breach it spreads like a wildfire purging the entire server and forcing the foundation into a Code Black where the Alpha Warhead is activated. Upon detonation the server is reduced to rubble and the town of Pinewood is an SCP littered nuclear wasteland.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: O-1s mission is to protect the members of the Ethics Committee
A-1: A-1 is tasked with kidnapping a person of interest under O5 orders.
Nu-7: Nu-7 is tasked with doing a raid on CI base to get an SCP back.
E-11: E-11 must recontain a SCP that has breached its containment chamber.
CI: CI launches a raid to steal an SCP and hold for ransom
Foundation Staff: Assuming this means things like Gensec they are required to keep DBlock under control.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Karl Toocher
On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that the application is lacking details and appears very short. I recommend adding detail to the events and color coding things to make things easier to read.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.