Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 LT [HELD]
CI-A [HOLDING]
Site advisor [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Never.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
I have been interested in the role since I joined the SA team. I think myself fit for the role or at the very least able to very easily grow into the role in a short period of time. Due to multiple conversations with the director, I was invited to put the application forward.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
If I became a Site Co-Director, I could help around the site in many more ways than before as a site advisor. I would be able to solve department issues and raise any problems I have or any other people have been mentioning to me to the proper people. during my time here my E-11 experience helps me handle all types of foundation personnel and clearances, this has allowed me to think on my feet while dealing with a variety of situations. Currently, as a Site advisor, I want to help make this site a better place for everyone, and help the foundation experience for everyone in the facility.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:​
The site admin team deal with behind the scenes in departments and do weekly reviews to help and support their respective departments on site, they also voice their opinions on who should lead their departments and give them feedback on their actions. They also deal with events in RP. Such things that a site admins would do are as follows:
-overlooking departments.
-help manage leadership in said departments.
-delegate department leadership issues.
-approve high-level testing/cross-testing

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
Khan is a respected and successful member of the SCP Foundation, known for his exceptional skills and contributions to the organization. Over the course of his career, Khan has consistently demonstrated his knowledge, expertise, and dedication to the Foundation's mission of containing and studying anomalous phenomena. Some specific achievements and responsibilities that have contributed to Khan's career within the SCP Foundation include
-Successfully containing and studying a wide variety of anomalous objects and entities, including some that were previously thought to be impossible to contain

-Serving as a mentor and role model to junior staff members, helping them to understand their roles and responsibilities within the organization.

-Maintaining a calm and professional demeanour at all times, even in high-stress situations or emergencies.

-Demonstrating strong leadership skills, including the ability to delegate tasks and make decisions quickly and effectively.

-Building a reputation as a trusted and reliable member of the Foundation, with a strong commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and ethical treatment of anomalous beings

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
-Support
- Lackluster Application
- Oversees E-11 but as a COM we have only talked 1, maybe 2 times
- Never really see him
- Barely says anything in E-11 CO discord channel
- Overall, I think more time should be spent on communication between your regiment you're overseeing before thinking about being moves up into Site Co-Director

Pub

Dec 19, 2022
+Support

-Very active
-Has good experience in SA
-Very mature/Professional
- Strong leadership skills
- IngameRP is good

Reactions: Khan

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
-Support
- Lackluster Application
- Oversees E-11 but as a COM we have only talked 1, maybe 2 times
- Never really see him
- Barely says anything in E-11 CO discord channel
- Overall, I think more time should be spent on communication between your regiment you're overseeing before thinking about being moves up into Site Co-Director
1. I was told to make the app minimal due to it not being a major factor in the promotion
2. you were COM for almost 5 days. you never once reached out to myself for anything.
3. I put in 7-12 hours gmod sessions daily
4. I am quite active in talking to heaps of E-11. just ask them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pub

KosusHere!

Dec 21, 2022
+++ SUPPORT!
+ Khan is a site advisor who I've seen work hard within SA overviewing E-11 and professionally doing his work.
He is very active and mature, having amazing leadership skills, easy to get along with and being a good guy.
I support this application heavily and hope to see him in co-director.

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
1. I was told to make the app minimal due to it not being a major factor in the promotion
2. you were COM for almost 5 days. you never once reached out to myself for anything.
3. I put in 7-12 hours gmod sessions daily
4. I am quite active in talking to heaps of E-11. just ask them?
2/7 E-11 I asked agreed with me, I shouldn’t have to reach out to you if you’re overseeing the regiment. I guess your overseeing is more hands off. Regardless, thank you for your response, and best of luck on your application ?

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+Support, Good relations with him In all accounts with myself. Does good work in Cooperation with Caboose the Site director.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
+++support
-good interactions
-great experience
-good leadership skills

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Major Support

Khan is very active as SA, and is active with asking for reviews for the Research Department. He's very professional, yet approachable, and will be amazing as Co-Director for Site Admin. His application is thorough, and highlights how well he'll do as Co-Director

Best of luck to you Khan!

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+ Support
- Interactions
- Activity and engagement as an SA
- Active on server

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Positive Interactions

+Active entirely and as SA

+Cool guy

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
1676422161807.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ██-█

Regarding Site Co-Director Applicant - [ "KHAN" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Co-Director.

After a lengthy amount of discussion amongst ██-3 and ██-1 amongst others. You have been selected as the Site's new Co-Director.

Please contact ██-1 or ██-3 to inquire about how to receive your new clearance and position.

SECURE . CONTAIN . PROTECT​

Status
Not open for further replies.